What did you buy today? (Part 2)

That is one clean and organized setup. :+1:

(mouses with holes like that really creeps me out though.)

1 Like

Tryptophobia? Or just like solid mice?

Just for that.

1 Like

A bidet is literally life changing. It’s SO much better. So much less waste on toilet paper too.

1 Like

A book on stoicism.

4 Likes

Got a smoking deal on a new HE1KSE…way to happy about it.

10 Likes

Well done. Congrats. I still think about getting one even though I have the HEK.

I had an HE1K stealth and this blows it out of the water for layering, stage and detail. Mind you this is from memory but really for the price I got it at and it has a factory warranty it was a no brainer.

2 Likes

The experience with the Penta Driver IEM was positive, so after some thought I figured I would try something else. I got the Pula PA02

They should be here Monday. I’m actually pretty excited about it. We’ll see how they fit…

9 Likes

Those look awesome!!

1 Like

I thought so too. They seem to be technically competent also based on what I watched/read. Here, we were talking about being in a rut in the hobby on another thread. Finally exploring IEMs is a thing that is bringing excitement again. Very cool!

2 Likes

Pair of WBC/Gotham 3ft RCA
Pair of WBC/Gotham 3ft XLR
Pair of WBC/Canare 3ft RCA
Pair of WBC/Canare 3ft XLR

Do I really need them? No. Do I want to compare Gotham to Canare? Yes. Will I hear a difference? Probably not.

4 Likes

I love my WBC Gotham RCA’s, settled on them myself a while back connecting my interface with my headphone amp. I actually tried two different WBC Mogami’s (2549 & 2964) and kept the Gotham’s. Always good to test to see what fits your system and listening impressions the best, as with anything in this hobby. :+1:

3 Likes

Oliver Archunt, a German electronics engineer, transformer & tube guru, told me years ago that Gotham was his preferred cable. He past on some years ago though. He owned TAB/Funkenwerk manufacturing pro recording gear. He also built very high end tube microphones in collaboration withTerry Manning under Terry’s brand, Lucas Engineering.

3 Likes

Denafrips Enyo 15th R2R Dac
likely will be replacing my Hifiman Seranade R2R Dac/Amp that I only really use the dac from in my listening setup lol

3 Likes

I finally got my gaming table today, I’m very happy, it will be delivered tomorrow

1 Like

Ibasso DC07 pro incoming

2 Likes

more spinfit tips in different sizes because variety packs don’t exist anymore and I made the mistake of biologically having different ear hole sizes lol

4 Likes

Eris just arrived, impressions to come

8 Likes

Another set of these, the Velvet ear tips are just right for my ears, and in my opinion one of the best right now. My S08s got even better because of these tips and now I cannot stop using it, and the usage of those have gotten higher than my EA1000, which also have the same tips.

2 Likes