What did you buy today? (Part 2)

This post is a little late. I got my Soundpeats Capsule 3Pro+ buds on Sunday and have been playing with them pretty constantly.

I gotta say, they are pretty spectacular. They fulfill my use case to a tee. They are extremely easy to use, and the audio is absolutely great. @Pokrog that was a solid rec, Sir. I like them so much I got my Bride a set and she is diggin them too. :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Yeah I was pretty shocked by how good they are. I got them free for review, but when I saw the early bird deal was $54, I thought it was a typo.

Edit: side note that i found throwing just a single EQ band on them in the form of a high shelf at 9500hz, -6db, Q1.5 takes a little bit of the spiciness out of the treble extension if you’re listening at high volumes but the treble doesn’t bother me at reasonable listening volumes at all

1 Like

Yep, EQ works a treat. I used Peace APO to tune a Teams meeting today. Worked perfectly.

Well I’ve gone off the deep end and got my “end game” SS amp. I really need to stop this hobby lol.

15 Likes

How is it? I have been eyeing the Bliss as well. Maybe at some point. Lol

It’s fantastic, very tube like sound and has great control over bass and treble.

1 Like

Got some sweet treats in today, and initial impressions of both are stellar! I will drop more detailed thoughts on Estrella over in Jay’s thread later this week once I get some time on them.

17 Likes

:eyes:

MiniDSP ears

spent the evening learning how to use it. :slight_smile:
Here is most of my collection measured.

6 Likes

I got the LCD3

7 Likes

Birthday present to myself to finally get away from 2.5 mm

8 Likes

This was from AWSMDanny
Thanks again

10 Likes

Frigging Reverb! I hate it when I make an offer that I’m expecting to be rejected & it gets accepted. I just bought a NAD C165BEE in excellent condition.

My offer was $599. I should have offered $449.

Edit: I can use it certainly. I’ll hook it up as the preamp for my Hafler 9505, which I ended up with from Reverb a couple of years ago, under similar circumstances; probably paying $150 more than I should have.

8 Likes

I guess your Ragnarok 2 purchase is on the back burner for now.

1 Like

These arrived today

Titan

Symphonium Titan

I’m gonna be a lil buzy tonight - Catchya later

13 Likes

Let’s GOOOOOOOO

Love it, enjoy brother!

3 Likes

11 Likes

Kept the he1000se. Just got a brown headband to replace the black one.

6 Likes

Looks very cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

two Lenovo M900 Tiny…i5, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, W10P for $100 / each, shipped. one is going to my step-daughters family to replace the M800 SFF I gave them 7 years ago and the other will be turned into a ChromeOS Flex box or maybe some other Linux distro that’s Android friendly, for my wife.

I ordered a second Ttamp S150mk2 for tungsten. Gotta see what all the hub-bub is about with two of them.

6 Likes