What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I’ve been really liking them recently, they’re much more comfortable for me than most headphones I have, I like that they are a lot more intimate than a lot of headphones, these seem to be possibly even more so due to the huge isolation that a custom brings.

4 Likes

LSA HP2

24 Likes

I am so happy more people are jumping on these. Fantastic cans.

2 Likes

Funny how? Besides it being a Jot R…

Wow, those are quite beautiful. Anxious to hear how you get on with them.

1 Like

That’s just it. Just a little gag

1 Like

They are so gorgeous, your photo is great! I still hadn’t tried mine, but this should be corrected soon.

1 Like

Just bought the swan m3a’s excited to see how they’ll perforn vs the edifier s3000 pro’s
( My current speakers )

7 Likes

Upgraded my Schiit. Jot1->Jot2

Also Focal Clear Pros…stoked

15 Likes

Arrived today, Dt880(600 ohms) Already detachable cable modded and came with Hart Audio Cables @brux

27 Likes

Just got my fully upgraded BHC in today as well as my RMA’d Schiit Hel. But, whats this?

They just gave me a brand new Hel 2 instead of a fixed Hel 1. Funnily enough I was thinking of giving my fixed Hel 1 to my wife who would use it for the mic input and then getting a Hel 2 for myself but I guess Schiit read my mind haha. Love schiit, love the BHC with my auteurs (so freaking good, wow). Love reorganizing my stuff to fit a BHC onto my desk haha. Will post nice pics of the BHC later, but for now here it is!

32 Likes

London Grammar_ Californian Soil

London Grammar is a fine album but that Greta van Fleet…Holy molly!
Just spent the afternoon listening to it on my Walkman via a Topping NX4 and OH10’s with the bass boost on and they really stretched their wings on this one…its bloody epic.

11 Likes

I’ve been meaning to buy that one.

Day 2 with this pretty amp.

31 Likes

Its damn good. I got both cd & vinyl versions.

10 Likes

I have never heard of Greta van Fleet before your post. Glad I did now. Just bought the album after listening to it on spotify.
Thank you man

5 Likes

New-to-Me…

1619383104523_image0

image4

iFi Pro iCAN

Hoping to have for next weekend.

29 Likes

What time does “Mad About You” come on?

1 Like

Purchase inspired by @Fiorenza

11 Likes