What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Cool. It looks weird but does make since when I think about how the right thumb moves.

Exactly. It may be extremely annoying for a left handed individual though.

1 Like

Just arrived, this is supposed to be my endgame for this year at least, absolutely love hifimen and hope these deliver

21 Likes

Those are the best looking DAPs, imo.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Posted in the Clear MG thread, but I received these today. Absolutely gorgeous.

Edit: Yes, I know they’re on the stand backwards, I couldn’t wait. :wink:

27 Likes

Untitled

And so. another long wait begins but man it’s gonna be so worth it! :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Almost complete end game now.

17 Likes

Gonna be another loose screw behind the wheel!!! = Translation The problem is the loose screw between the wheel and the seat!!.. Welcome to the land of speed!! Thrustmaster right?

Yes it’s a Thrust master, but it’s mostly retired. Just can bring myself to unhook it. I was referring to the monitor. It’s what I bought today.

2 Likes

These got here a day earlier than expected. Aeon Open RT I snagged off r/AVExchange for a cool $400. Loving them so far

26 Likes

Obviously I have been racing too long !! (sorry) Now that I see it then … Noice!!!
49 inch??

Yes, it replaced triple 24’s

Very Nice… Nice large real estate for sure

2 Likes

The last piece of the puzzle

Imgur

26 Likes

Waaaaay tooooo muuuuuch spaaaaaaaaace above the BF2

3 Likes

I have the original version of the same monitor. Pretty sure they upped the refresh rate. I absolutely love it and couldn’t go back. When this one dies, I’ll replace it with the new version. When I first bought it (from Massdrop back when they sold cool shit), there were very few games that supported it natively, but now I get annoyed when one doesn’t.

1 Like

You will eventually see the bigger picture when I shoot my setup and post on endgame thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee headphones.
Needed a pair of comfortable clear cans, and my old Sennheiser HD 570 Symphony’s are due a quiet retirement after 15 years of faithful service.

9 Likes

It’s a good day :smile:

53 Likes

I hope those ear tips would last you longer since my pair didn’t last, therefore I just went back to using Silicon tips since those never broke on me.

1 Like