What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Works well the Equalizer DBX 1215 after few days in use.
Have tried some Software but was not mine,so it comes a Analog Eq on recommandation of a valued forum member

19 Likes

Love this and want something like this.

2 Likes

That is one big boy EQ :smiley:

4 Likes

stax 007t energizer for my stax 007 mk ii

20 Likes

Is not really expensiv in Germany coast 260-300€ in Usa 300-320$.
Is a really nice price for this what he can.Don‘t need really more.
Nice Workmansship too,just need a good place for it.

Actually not sure what do,buy a Rack or stack him.Or do what myself.:wink:

1 Like

My first IEM.

22 Likes

Finally got these today, the BLON BL03s Part II aka the Starfield Edition lol. Still a great set to have to this day which I needed since my old BL03s broke and my god I miss the sounds from these.

15 Likes

MH75X tips? :smirk:

1 Like

Yep, MH755 ear tips and they fit me well unlike the stock tips. Wanted to try the AZLA Sedna tips on these as well.

Mediums are a touch too big for me, but they’re good tips. :+1: You might want to try ordering some Sony tips from Japan. They’re softer, not as deep, but same sound.

Senda tips were too hard for me, even the “soft” ones. :confused: I’m getting the Xelastec tips in tomorrow.

I will keep that in mind, and I think if I have the time again I would love to order some new cables for my BLONs that has the same color scheme or close to it at least. If not, well I might as well go for a black color braided cable instead.

I’m wanting to pick up a back-up pair of Blon 03s and debating the purple. I love the color… but yeah the cable color matching…

I’ve got silver 03s with a silver cable. Fucking dope as shit! :fire:

Issue too is, the Yinyoo upgrade cable fits me perfectly, and I love the light weight and feel.

I’m thinking the gunmetal color. :thinking:

I think the black connectors work better than clear.

If you want to go purple, there’s these:

1 Like

I recognize some of those cables, and I think I already have an idea at least on what to get.

1 Like

Got myself a watch box to hold all of my cables and IEMs etc.

14 Likes

looks nice! I’m going to need to figure out how to organize my cables as well. It’s a mess over here…

1 Like

I think sooner or later, I need to get one for myself.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been wanting one for a while, unfortunately it doesn’t really fit my larger cables that have 6.35mm or xlr connections, but it stores everything else nicely.

SR25 arrived a bit ago. What an upgrade to the R5. This thing sounds beautiful and runs so smoothly. I’m kind of shocked at how much better this is from the R5. The R5 when newer was only like $200 less than the SR25…but sound wise they are worlds apart. If I had to pick 1 word for this DAP it is smooth. Buttery smooth whether it is the navigation or sound.

22 Likes

Is the angled screen more comfortable to use than a standard screen orientation?

When using one handed, it is actually a benefit IMO.

3 Likes