What did you buy today? (Part 2)

I didn’t buy much today. Got new bags from Brandmydispo for this grow coming up and also got some Wendy’s.

1 Like

The email that gets me feeling all tingly inside.

7 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

As good as it sounded, I’m going to get my M200 off of Blue tooth and go with a digital USB audio interface to see if I can improve things even more. Ordered up a Douk Audio U2 Pro today and some associated cabling.

It will be interesting to see how this one does as opposed to the Wyrd 4 Sound re-clocker I have running on the SU-8. I’ll run coax to the M200.

8 Likes

Same! I got a used LCD 2 fazor for a steal. Should be arriving by Thursday. Really hyped. My most expensive cans (msrp)to date.

3 Likes

Raskog cart from IKEA.

17 Likes

Klipsch is running a 50% off Christmas in July sale. I picked up a pair of R-620F floor-standing speakers.

21 Likes

Nice Score !!!
I’ve been eyeing the bundle they have with those and the R120SW, and then adding another R120SW as a replacement for my 20+ year old RF3’s and KSW12. But alas, no guts and also, no glory…

2 Likes

Decided to get a electric screwdriver for small Jobs and electronics specifically.

Very impressed so far with everything that comes with this one including the unboxing experience was wonderful.

17 Likes

That whole package doesn’t look dodgy at all… :smirk:

10 Likes

No photos this time, but I bought a fairly large (27") keyboard tray to mount under my desk!

I still need to drill it into the desk later tonight, but I’m looking forward to having a much more comfortable position for my wrists and my back during the work day, and also looking forward to reclaiming some space on the top of my desk (which I’m sure will end up housing more audio gear and electronics, lol).

EDIT: Adding a photo even though I’m still reorganizing my desk/cables:

EDIT 2: I was on the fence about it already, but I can feel that probably this will push me over into buying a TKL keyboard.

6 Likes

After buying tickets for Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds a week ago, today I bought tickets to see Deep Purple next year. If Covid decides to finally piss off I will hopefully be in for a treat in 2022 :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

That whole picture is just hilarious. His pink lighting does the rest.

2 Likes

Congratulations, I’ve been eyeing some custom keyboards myself as of late and it would be my first one too. Leaning towards the GMMK Pro as well.

It’s kind of funny looking at the custom keyboard market, hardly any boards are in stock or they’re some group buy that seems to be years off. I like looking at 3ildcat’s youtube vids, some really nice builds, but nothing is actually available for purchase. I should probably be thankful as I won’t get yet another money sink on my hands :joy:

Are we watching and buying the same things? I put this in my cart yesterday along with a new soldering iron (TS80P) that I’ve been meaning to get as a replacement for my ancient one.

1 Like

First pair of boutique interconnects. Now that my system is getting into the area of big boy resolve, figured I’d try something out. There’s a Gabriel Gold sub culture following specifically with their Rapture cables, so figured I’d start with one of their offerings.

Gabriel Gold Rev 2 R

7 Likes

Got my Fiio FH3, Q3, and Type E tips in today. They’re my first pair of IEM’s and I’m certainly curious to see how much of a difference there will be between these and the wireless set I’d been using. Now I’m just waiting on the Rhyme cable to come in.

7 Likes

These bad boys just arrived. Probabaly won’t keep them long as ik trying to downsize but they came up at a price I couldn’t not try tjem at

33 Likes

I couldn’t imagine paying the price, even used.
But I would LOVE to try them!

3 Likes

If yiu happen to be in socal id be more than happy to give you a demo

2 Likes