What did you buy today? (Part 1)

A very nice and light cable which consists of 4 strands of 26AWG cryo 7N UPOCC copper + UPOCC silver in semi-Litz geometry and PE insulation…it does change the sound of the Andros a tad but it’s super comfy way better than OG cable with the memory wire removed :+1:

1 Like

The Andromeda’s are just pure sex to the eyes. One day I want to listen to these, but I dread the fact that they’ll probably make me pop my savings account or something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do it they’re worth it imho :headphones::+1:

2 Likes

I second that ^ sentiment…used can be found around 500…think of it as a 50% discount

2 Likes

ProForm Smart Pro 5000 treadmill.

Technically my wife purchased it, now just delivered. Looks like I have some assembling to do (or leave in front of the door for days/weeks)

13 Likes

Well… I need to get my spending under control, yes, BUT THIS IS FOR A PROJECT!!! And I can have them for use later… and my old flip flops died, and it’s nice to have something to throw on when I don’t feel like going through the full effort for socks and shoes…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LQG47V0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MMWWSCW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

Gorgeous! Love Matt’s work!

1 Like

My mind is racing about what kind of project all that stuff could be for, and it came up with this:

image + image

9 Likes

That is funny, but thake these 7506:

Now make them a bit more like these in 1 specific way:

7 Likes

Moondrop KXXX

18 Likes

Oh, Those look sexy and refined…

1 Like

At what point do you start posting pic’s of the groceries? :laughing:

Only the bigger shit like if I go to the butchers for steak. Xp Otherwise, when I damn well feel like it

3 Likes

Audio budget for the month took a hit today. I’m going to be WHM for awhile and my ass is starting to hurt from my old ass task chair. Hopefully the X3’s don’t come out this month. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

After a long stint at work I came home to a few nice items :ok_hand:
Beyerdynamic T1.2

Parasound Halo A23+

25 Likes

Very nice, curious on your thoughts of both

1 Like

Nice pick-ups! :+1:

1 Like

New-to-me Decware SE341.5 “Rachel” Somehow followed me home…

And some Frankenstein looking tubes.

21 Likes

Long time no talk guys, had some stuff come in…some cord management clips with adhesive backing for my bedside table, toslink to mini toslink cable for my CD player to THX Portable, Linsoul’s TRIPOWIN C8 2.5 balanced cable for my Legacy 3’s, and an hdmi adaptor for the girls N64, Happy Thursday :v:t2:

11 Likes

Looks like it belongs in a lab with a mad doctor! :grin:
Curious to hear your thoughts on it. Is this one of those amps that is supposed to be thick and bassy or competes with the best SS amps for clarity?

1 Like