What did you watch today?

yes…the first episode opens up with him in the hospital ad the doctor amazed how little he was hurt after being shot and having a building fall on him. I tried watching it but the language was horrific.

Ozarks, 8.5/10

Just finished my re-run of Star Trek Voyager, so now there is the original series and enterprise left as i’ve already done TNG and DS9.

Before i start the next star trek series, i do tend to catch up on “boba fett” and “peacemaker”. I would also like to start on “better call Saul” and “Ozark” as i mostly heard very positive remarks about those shows. I’m also trying to find a good comedy show, but most “sitcoms” really don’t appeal that much to me, but a typical 21min episode comedic show would be great to fill those moments when you just cant manage spendig twice the time in a “drama show”.

Good comedy shows are rare these days. Anyway I like these “older” shows:

and while I’m at it I want to mention some of my favorite shows that I don’t find often on best-of lists.

The British original is better than the US version:

Low budget sci-fi but I love it:

I was in the middle of season six of Voyager myself, but now it’s off of Amazon Prime as well. Now that both Netflix and Amazon booted the series I guess I’ll have to get Paramount plus to finish it.

What We Do In The Shadows is easily my favorite comedy show to come out in the past 4-5 years.

Here in Norway it is still available on Netflix, but i guess its a matter of time…

What we do in the shadows was great as a movie at least, but i have not watched the tv-series yet…

The series is better than the movie for me personally. Both great though

1 Like

Been through quite a few of those series, and Justified is one of my favorite tv-series ever. Season 3 with the “downfall” of Robert Quales (played by Neal McDonough) is just great…

2 Likes

Listened to this today as I worked in the yard, pretty darn interesting if you are curious how the music industry is working in the Age of TikTok.

Also +1 for Justified!

1 Like

Stranger Things season 3. Haven’t seen it til now. Not finished. I’m on episode 7. Unfortunately no hifi involved. I won’t pay for Netflix for their leftist/woke political views, so I can only see it if I’m at a friends house who doesn’t give a damn about hifi.

Dont hold back tell us about your politics.

nothing today…but likely SNW this evening.

Started watching Westworld again, Season 4 started few weeks ago here.
This has been one of those series that i really really like. So good.

1 Like

House of the dragon.

in dolby 4K and im signed on to the remainder of the series.

Elfen Lied just started, but its not really my thing.

House or the dragon. 9/10

Rings of power. 7/10 only because the ATMOS is darn great for streaming. Its a real stinker.

From this weekend:

Cobra Kai Season 5 (binged all 10 episodes Friday night) 9/10

Thor: Love and Thunder: 3/10 - I knew where it was supposed to be funny, but it wasn’t. Soundtrack was fantastic though…

House of the Dragon EP4: 9/10

3 Likes

The woke and anti-woke are still unsure what to type after ep.4.

1 Like

Never watching it when it originally was aired, i started on Breaking Bad a few months back. Not binging it, so just finished season4 and have season 5 left. Everyone seems to like this show, but i’m a bit divided. The good episodes are great, but the bad ones are just so slow and underwhelming. There was a nice build up to the end of season 4, but now i’m left a bit unsure what the last season brings as so much was “cleared up” in the season finale of season 4.

Also started watching Stargate Atlantis. Seen it before, but after bumping into some YouTube clips of the show, i put on a few of the first episodes of season 1, and that got me into it again :slight_smile:

HOT-D season 1. 8/10

been too generous of my ratings. Not enough ATMOS.