What do you do while you chill to music?

I like to use visualisers or do serious adult colouring books. Sometimes I think and don’t do anything. I also like to just go out and walk around a park or whatever.

So what do you do when you chill to music?

1 Like

I stare down into my drink and think about all the people who’ve wronged me

11 Likes

browse 4chan mostly. i also sometimes don’t do anything but listen to a full album when i have the time.

2 Likes

Just lay down, enjoying the beats clearing my mind of the emotional mess I’m in while imagining many things or those related to the song. Lately I’ve been listening to music while I work on an assignment.

1 Like

Hop on social media or forums. Or will just have a notebook and a pensil if analyzing a headphone

2 Likes

Listening to chill music, well most of the time just sit around and close my eyes like meditating. But if I am doing something, I mostly listen while I browse the net for some interesting stuff I am into or if I am playing a game that is overall a grindfest music helps tone down the monotony a bit.

1 Like

When I listen to headphones at my desk I usually get distracted by social media or suddenly get an urge to start a new audio project…but when listening to speakers I just listen to music and enjoy

3 Likes

Trackmania 2

20 characters

1 Like

I write or storyboard my writing.

1 Like

Rub one out, when it sounds so good, what’s a guy to do?

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is satire or not because at the same time I don’t believe it yet I could relate lol

3 Likes

I just write it and let folks make up their own minds.

1 Like

when I chill…I chill. my tongue hangs out, there might even be a bit of drool. sometimes I poop myself I’m so chill.

2 Likes

Eyes closed, foot tap and a head nod and that’s as close to dancing I do :+1:

1 Like

sometimes i draw, browse reddit, watch Kauna (graphics equalizer), read a book, or stare at the album art lol

2 Likes

That must be a long stare.

1 Like

Reading. Always reading. First, I go through all my groups, then I go through Google News, then on to Facebook. For me Facebook is cats, English Bull Terriers, headphone gear and cars.

When I OD on all of that I grab a book. I am always in the middle of a Stephen King book (The Institute is pretty good!).

2 Likes

my only problem with reddit or fb or whatever is sometimes ill see a video i want to watch lol
sort or ruins the moment, then have to pause music etc…

1 Like

The same with me!:grin:

Sometimes I preview it with the music going and then decide whether it warrants a music stoppage.

1 Like

I just use asio so no audio except my music can play, prevents annoying distractions lol

1 Like