What do you have for flashlights?

yup, that’s the one! thought it was LED though…guess I was wrong, but like you said, it still made a good bit of light, LoL!

How’s that work? What I’ve seen done so far is they put the button on the end for way lower chances of in-pocket activation (Fenix), but that often makes “candle” positioning a no-go. Orr they put it on the side with a ridge around it or just flatten/deepen it into the body (Olight), but that makes it a b**ch to find just by touch (I still have to spin it like 540 degrees before I find the button in the dark most times, like it’s a goddamn USB-A lol).

it has a slide lock on it that if it’s not fully into the unlock position the button won’t turn the flashlight on.
I can try to take a picture of one tomorrow if I remember

3 Likes

UK Amazon Ledlenser P7R 66% off :+1:

The Coast G20 is my EDC for a few reasons. It’s got one mode, it’s on or off. I can’t stand cycling through a bunch of modes. It’s the right brightness and focus for a pocket inspection light. Most of my situations I’m under a desk or something, maybe I’m in a dim lit network closet and need to look for something on the rack, its enough light and it’s a really nice focused beam, it’s not to light the whole room, it’s to help me find something specific. It’s durable. And most importantly, it’s cheap because I’m going to lose one every six months or so. These and freaking space pens, lose them every so often and it’s always painful but at less than $10 it doesn’t kill ya to lose.

Coast G20 Inspection Beam LED Penlight with Adjustable Pocket Clip and Consistent Edge-To-Edge Brightness, Black, 54 lumens,1 Pack - Basic Handheld Flashlights - Amazon.com

3 Likes

50 lumens isn’t bright enough for me…I need at least twice that. I need a light that will illuminate the small shadows the lower brightness can’t accommodate.

1 Like

Have you considered a rechargeable spotlight?

by rechargeable, are you saying I should eat more beans? cause If I eat more beans, it’s gonna be like a blow torch rather than spotlight… :wink:

1 Like

Bwahaha! I have the same problem!

Sorry kept forgetting

Slide lock is in the locked position

someone should make a flashlight brand and name it Cudgel for the gits n shiggles of it.

A whole thread on flashlights and not one Fleshlight joke? Color me shocked! :joy:

1 Like

that’s cause we’re talking cold hard steel… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Even though I just spotted this thread now, it’s bringing back happy memories of my dad. His go-to flashlight was a good old classic black Mag Lite with the long handle.

We still have power failure backup lights all over the house plugged into various outlets. Feel like it’s a way my dad is our light “beacon,” watching out for us. I know that probably sounds really cheesy, but it’s true.

Thank you for creating this thread. :heart:

3 Likes

well, here’s a nice introduction to the market!

1 Like

2 Likes

you are a heathen!

1 Like