What headphones should i get?

Without going into studio monitors (which is what Beyers are). End of the line gamer headsets are arctis (outside of Audeze gamer headphones, but if you’re gonna spend $800 there’s infinitely better ways to do it lol). Going into cans by themselves (no mic / rgb shenanigans), beyers are the definitive winner in every category except maybe comfort. However, no detacheable cable (unless you pay money or have a sautering iron / parts).

If your cat really is that bad with cables I’d go with Arctis 5. Otherwise, go with Beyers.

Or just do a cable mod and everyone’s happy :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there really that much of a difference between the Copps and either the dt770 and the 990s?

I mean, sure, they are open so sounstage should be more of a thing, but anything else?

would recommend 990s over 770s any day. 770s are only better for noiser environments (and their isolation is still meh). Haven’t tried 880s, but they’re supposed to be quite good.

990s also over the Copps?

Or 880s over the Copps?

well the hyper X audeze cans exist for much cheaper than the mobius

both the 880s and 990s over the COPPs but only if you willing to spend the extrash needed to run them which Idealy is extra $150 for the k5pr0 $180 for a stack

Waaaay to much out of my league. Thats basically why i need easy to drive headphones, so that they work basically anywhere and becuse i just can afford the headphones themselves even if they are not that expensive in comparison with the real good stuff

So, to sum up, i gues weve got the copps, the 559 but with the mic problem, the artics 5 i guess, the coolers… Is there any other option? Just dont wnat to skip or overlook any possibility

Basically, at the end of the day, im searching for something with mic/compatible with the vmoda boompro thats comfy and does well for singleplayer games and music

Also forgot to mention the fidelios, but cant be found in my country

personally would go for COPPS if those are the requirements. also just to mention beyerdynamic actually makes their own version of the boom pro specificalkly for the COPPS that the new COPPS ship with so I would look at the box so you dont buy a boompro when youbasically already have one. not all COPPS have them but the new batches do

As far as i know the ones that come with the mic are the custom one game. Basically the same headphones just have different cable i guess

But i got a sale for the regular Copps while the “game” ones are around 200$, i just would have to buy the mic if needed

Also, as far as i know, the v moda boompro fits into the Copps and are slightly cheaper than the beyers mic

Still worried about the sounstage tho.

beyerdynamic closed backs are some of the widest sounding in the sub $200 market if you want soundstage go open back

Ok. Last questions, if i decided to give up on the mic thing and go just for the best headphones i could buy for around 120-150 (no amp or dac needed) for what i want them, wich pair would you recommend?

Hd 559 i guess. Any other else? For that mater, any other of the 500 series?