What IEMs are in your current rotation?

Your rotation is similar to mine! I go between S12, Olina, and the Canon :slight_smile: But I only use the first two at work - I don’t take my Canon outside lol.

1 Like

That struck me as funny in at least these two ways -

I am sure we have laws against having a canon, either indoors or outdoors.

What is outside ? I work at home, so my IEMs rarely make it out, and I probably don’t leave the house more than a few days a week. Mele is my standard travel IEM that is in my laptop bag.

2 Likes

My rotation is simple but satisfying. I have a set of Tin T-2s that I attached to FIIO true wireless adapters. U2SW3 or something like that. They sound great and work really well with the FIIOs. And then I wear my Ety ER4XR, that I power off a BTR5 or my Schit Asgard 3. They are amazing.

Ah that’s right. Slipped my mind we got are OG Tea around the same day.

2 Likes

No problem, I have the same problem.

I have things to keep straight for work, and things to keep in my head for here, and work usually wins, usually. Of course my brain sets the priorities without consulting me.

2 Likes

Don’t be sad - the UPs only got bumped 'cos at the time of posting the Serials had just arrived so I needed to spend some time with them. Rest assured the UPs are not going anywhere!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I only have six sets. I prefer two over the others. Kinera Imperial Nana 2.0 and Mangird tea2

Just received the Serials and giving them the time they deserve however initial reactions are that the canon are more to my liking. The Serial bass is very nice but the treble is too subdued. Ill spend the next day or two tip rolling to see if something clicks.

The positive side is that I can use silicon tips no problem with the Serial, unlike the Canon

3 Likes

Latest favoured are as follows.

ACOUSTUNE HS1670SS
IMR ACOUSTICS Dark Matter
FIIO FH5S pro
Raptgo Hook X
IMR ACOUSTICS EDP ACE
TRI HBB KAI
OLINA

The Acoustune HS1670SS is the biggest revelation a 4 year old DD that blows me away with what I feel is my perfect sound signature.

The reviled by many FH5S is also getting lots of hours on it

2 Likes

Yume Midnight
Olina
Kato

Letshuoer EJ07M KL
Yanyin Canon
Fiio FH5S
Open Heart Resin

1 Like

none.

all three in transit at the moment :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Desk rotation
Newest addition - Moondrop Illumination
Kinera Nanna 2.0
EJ07M
Thor Mjölnir MK2
UM 3DT Terminator
7HZ Timeless

1 Like

Sony XBA N3 - fun midbass, still not as thick and deep as Blon03 but still has better presentation than TFZ No. 3. My “Game on” set while working.

Blon03 w/ Final Audio Type E - brings out that full slow thick midbass, weighted notes and more forward vocals. My on-the-way-to-the-office set.

Tea2 - I kept reaching for this set even if I have a KL, sound is just magical. The perfect fit for my ears and has the best noise isolation of all my sets. My “Me time” set.

KL paired with CP100+ so far is the best noise isolation of all my tips for KL, I get the full immersive experience - smoothest of them all. Best mids. My gaming / desktop listening set.

Got kicked out:
CCA CRA - too bright for me.
TFZ No. 3 - great bass but I don’t like the musical presentation also shouty for my genre preference

2 Likes

Funny how things change. Today I would say this.

• Mangrid Tea ( OG )
  • Tripowin Olina ( double stock filters )
  • TRI x HBB Kai
  • Shuoer S12

Mele is still my travel or outdoor set. I rarely get the Timeless out of my IEM drawer.

I am curious what the Olina SE will do to this list, since I really like my modded Olina. I am pretty content with my collection right now, but the budget sets always get me. I am planning on getting the HBB Maka when it comes out too. If I were to buy another set over $100 right now, it would likely be the Tea MKII.

3 Likes

I really need to update this list:

1. Tin P1 Plus
  2. Timeless
    Others: Moondrop Chu (office), Intime Sora Light (Basshead), BL-05 (beater with EQ)

Feel really good with P1P and Timeless.

1 Like

I use olina at work
I use mele or SSR in bed
I use moondrop Chu on travel

The cult Tea are still broken. I tried to contact someone but it was the wrong guy… :man_facepalming:

I don’t use bl-03 much: too complicated fit for me, and it is far from my preferred signature (though I appreciate its warmth from time to time)

I still don’t like my dt300 but haven’t done the effort of getting them on sale yet.

The kbear ks1 is in my bag for when I want a bassy set. I often forget it is there.

1 Like

I have an SSP that might be the most comfortable IEM I have owned, so using it in bed makes sense.

Yep, I have a pair that I almost never use, just due to the fit issues.

That sucks, I forgot you had them these days.

I don’t speak much about them as I can’t listen to them. I thought about trying some repair myself, but I think asking to someone with tools and skills would be safer. Since I got them free, I am ready to pay the shipping cost, at least.

1 Like