What Is happening?! M1570, M1070, M570 from Monoprice THX AAA 887 Too!

Ewww r/headphones amiriteguys

3 Likes

Also most of their new speakers and subs are thx certified, so thx has definitely just went full out with monoprice. Not even considering their new speaker amp lineup that looks pretty sweet (no thx tho)

I also wouldnā€™t be surprised if down the line they decided to clone or make their own benchmark hpa4, which uses thx 888 tech, so that might be something to look forward to

Monolith M350(150$): https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=39415

I had a feeling and Iā€™m glad I checked, these seem interesting tooā€¦ If I donā€™t have to EQ them and they have a good sound/comfort is good then we got another winner! :smiley:

Personally expecting a miss here tbh, but still curious. Planar open iems are very hard to tune and design properly, so I wonder if they can get the tuning right

Yepp my exact concerns as well, I think it will prob. be a miss, but we will see, the ole spaghetti against the wall that BGGAR always mentions lately lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not digging the color on the headphones, they looks more like plastic in those pics.

Well the M570 is zebra wood, but I donā€™t know what material the other ones are made out of

is that 887 a typo and they meant 788?

Nah its new thx tech. Pretty interesting

woah! what a massive drop of new shitā€¦ hahaha

Iā€™m slick tempted in that 887, I wonder if it would be worth it over the 788 (my current SS amp) gues we will just have to wait and see.

Iā€™m interested in both the 1070 and 570 tho, both are in that sweet spot price range I like to stay in.

Iā€™d just buy them all to add to my Avia and Phantom mid fi cans.

Iā€™m just going to wait and see, because I donā€™t like owning things that donā€™t fill a specific role in my collection, and I donā€™t know if any of the headphones will be up to snuff or best something I already have.

Looking forward to your impressions then lol

Itā€™s more of collecting cans like a horder:crazy_face:

Iā€™ve run out of space. I honestly need to move to reasonably continue this hobby lol

1 Like

you have your list is to long do you have separate room for all your cans?

They are more just spread around the house lol. Wherever I can fit my stuff. I wish I had space for a properly sound treated room. Then I might pull the trigger on the speakers I have wanted

Thereā€™s only one speaker I want Tekton Double impacts.

1 Like

what do the M1070ā€™s appear to mimic?

They just seem like an upgraded m1060c or m1060. Still with the knock off focal headband though. Thereā€™s nothing there that immediately strikes me as copied besides the headband