What Is happening?! M1570, M1070, M570 from Monoprice THX AAA 887 Too!

Look at the descriptions for the conclusion timestamps.

1 Like

Finally have my 570ā€™s !!! Fucking hyped. But sadly itā€™s in my car just waiting cause I have to work

1 Like

I bought a pair, hopefully the 800hz ringing doesnā€™t make me go crazy. Decided to try it.

2 Likes

Well about to find out if people are making a big deal out of nothing.

Curious to see how you both feel about them :+1:

Itā€™s winter currently -5 celsius is it safe in the car or should I bring it inside? Like will the driver get fucked up?

It should be fine if thereā€™s not a ton of moisture or anything

Also itā€™s a lot colder where I live right now lol

anyone get the M1070ā€™s? How do they sound?

Maybe we should create a catagory for these headphones in the headphones official forum

1 Like

True just concerned cause it has to sit there for 8 hour.butbit was in the deliver van for a while too. It is amazon so if itā€™s fucked I can return it

Iā€™m curious about the m1070. Looks interesting

hey RGā€¦they can be stored in the cold no issuesā€¦but shouldnā€™t be used until theyā€™ve warmed up to room temp once youā€™ve brought them inside.

1 Like

Wow interesting video. it almost seems like thereā€™s little difference between the two headphones. has anyone done a comparison between these headphones and the LCD headphones? I would love it if Monoprice made Audeze lower their prices.

maybe iā€™ll get the m1070

Same guy started comparing the m1570 to to the LCD2F today.

so m570 first impressions. I donā€™t think I should be listening to these when Im tired but right away most modern hip hop does not sound good on these the 808ā€™s sound waay too agressive.
I donā€™t know what it is with both planars that I own now but anything to do with acoustics the timbre sounds super clean and natural. just gonna give this more time let my ears burn in with them for a week and see where Iā€™m at.

1 Like

Well I just bought the 1070 plz help

well shit gave it more time its rteally good for hip hop. I just kinda left for a second and realized Im just listening to shit too loud just straight up. Ill give it a week before I write any actual conclusions on these though.

Fuzzy pads and hip hop are where itā€™s at.

Where do I buy aiva pads?