What Is happening?! M1570, M1070, M570 from Monoprice THX AAA 887 Too!

Well shit nevermind totals to $75 due to international shipping being $50 which is ridiculous

what?!!?!

was angry about 25$ int shipping with the dekoni elite velours pads for my 1990s - which was half the cost added for a small <50$ item

Iā€™m just gonna wait till it hits massdrop or linsoul or something

1 Like

so quetion are the m570ā€™s supposed to have a wierd hollow room effect? like some tracks sound like they are recorded in a big hollow room that I havenā€™t heard before specifically in vocals

It might be the slightly sucked out mid-range perhaps is what you are hearing

Maybe . Something about the highs are too much. This might be a return so far hard to enjoy.

I am finding tracks I enjoy though so giving it more time is probably all it needs.

I wonder if they can be eqd back in with equalizer apo to sound more proper to you. I donā€™t really like running eq myself though.

Just a lot of sibilance Iā€™m hearing. But songs with a lot of vocals sound lush and airy. So this might not be the all rounder Iā€™m looking for but might be worth keeping cause I do like how they sound on a specific playlist I have. Just wonā€™t touch hip hop with it

I donā€™t either. Since itā€™s a hassle when Switching cans.

Yeah. Like you can have profiles but not my jam. That and I like to let a headphones characteristics shine through.

Same.
20 char minimum

Gonna wait if any foam.modding comes out cause I like these the treble is just a bit too hot for me

1 Like

The thing is I donā€™t know if itā€™s ringing Iā€™m hearingā€¦but is does sound like resonance

I heard a bit of resonance but I donā€™t think it was as bad as the 1060. Then again my main reference is the sendy so the 570 could be pretty different

Anyway Iā€™m gonna give it at least a week before I decide if itā€™s a return or not

I really donā€™t want to force myself to like it.

2 Likes

whats CSD?

20 character

CSD = Chronic Sound Diseaseā€¦also known as CAD.