What is the only IEM that you can't stop using right now?

Explorer with wide bore tips would be my immediate rec at that price for warm but detailed. They’re also super comfy, so great for any length of listening session! Best of luck in your treatment, know that we are all rooting for you!

6 Likes

Explorer :+1: Crank them up and have a blast

6 Likes

I’d go for explorer if you want something warm and not fatiguing definitely, it’s the way to go if you wanna jam it out

forget the S08 and I’m saying this as an S08 believer lol, best of luck to you brother :pray:

3 Likes

Should i do the 4.4 or 3.5? Thanks every! Its been a tough just digesting but now that decisions are made and treatment is started and going well its definitely been easier!

3 Likes

Explorer is sensitive enough that anything will drive it, just get your preferred termination for your devices.

2 Likes

I dont have anything currently but down the road would be opposed to getting an inline dac amp. These are kinda gonna be my on the move not at home set so maybe 3.5mm would just be easiest.

2 Likes

If you want more details than Aful Explorer, grab KBear Ormosia off Amazon for $50. But the Explorer is safer, but probably not as detailed. It also is less bassy if you don’t care as much about the bass

3 Likes

Mostly just looking for accurate bass. I listen to rap and rock primarily. Not a basshead at all but do appreciate when there is some there if its accurate to the song. Details are what i like hearing. Maybe some immersion and seperation.

3 Likes

sorry man I’m not the guy to ask for that, I recently moved from 4.4mm to 3.5mm since I just bought an M300 so I can buy a phone without a headphone jack or SD card lmao

3 Likes

This depends purely on what source you use.

3 Likes

Probably just a phone. Not opposed to dac later on.

1 Like

4.4mm is technically the more flexible option as you can then use an adapter to go to 3.5mm. (of course it adds length and weight.)

3.5mm cannot go to 4.4mm.

3 Likes

Explorer will serve you well. Good luck with your treatment!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone explorers are ordered! And once again thanks for the well wishes!

7 Likes

Kato… Null Audio copper cable, Aful Snowy Night, Fiio copper usb C. It’s a synergy thing with these.

Waiting on my Estrella so what ya gunna do.