What Items Should I BUY to Review? || Zeos

Morning Guide-Bros, I am using this post to probe what items (big, small, even non-audio related) you want me to review. (all will be yard-sale’d afterwards) Video of me explaining in relative detail…

I have a ton of retailers and companies that usually send me things directly which I will link here. If you want something reviewed that is from any of these sites I can probably just ask for it. So feel free to recommend and if voted for those won’t go towards the spending goal

Apos ---------- [Collections – Apos Audio]
HifiGo -------- [Earphones, Audio Players, Headphones AMP, DACs & TWS for Audiophiles — HiFiGo]
shenzhenaudio - [Professional Audio Online Shopping Store - LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE]
Drop ----------- [Home | Drop]
Linsoul ------- [Best Audio Gear - High Quality Earphone Headphone DAC Amplifier Amp – Linsoul Audio]
Aoshida ---- [AOSHIDA AUDIO]
Audio46 ------ [Audio46 | Shop Best Audiophile Headphones Online and In Store NYC]
Digital DJ ----- [http://www.digitaldjgear.com/?afmc=Zreviews]
Musicteck ---- [MusicTeck Online Store]
Dekoni -------- [https://dekoniaudio.com/?rfsn=6406645.d33749]
KeepHiFi ------ [KEEPHiFi Audio]
Grovemade ----- [Modern Desk Organization & Office Accessories | Grovemade®]
Hidizs --------- [Hidizs | Portable Premium Digital Audio Players (DAP)]
Xduoo ------- [xDuoo Official Store]
Emotiva ----- [http://emotiva.com/?aff=5]
Aperion ----- [Aperion Audio | Best Home Theater Surround Sound Stereo Speaker System]
Monoprice ----- [https://www.monoprice.com/?AID=14099126&PID=100284412&ref=cj&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term=Z+Reviews-5648227&utm_content=14099126&cjevent=cb61ff22c7b411eb81344e730a82b839&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww]

The desired result is to get an actual list of items (20, 50, 1000) that you truly believe need a review and those items will be voted for by my supporters for the final shopping list for purchasing.

Feel like the review channel has kicked into almost an auto-pilot for the last few years and this should shake things loose and get things going again. Thanks again for participating and welcome to any new HFG members. Enjoy your stay.

11 Likes

Grado: 325x, RS2x, RS1x
Hifiman: HE6se Adorama
Bottlehead tube amps: Crack, S.E.X., Mainline
Chord: Mojo2
UM MEST MKII
Cayin RU6
ZMF: Auteur Classic
Topping: A90D

7 Likes

Hifiman Susvara
Kef LS60
Minidsp Flex
Kef Reference 1 Meta

1 Like

Edifier Airpulse A300PRO

3 Likes

Chord Mojo 2

2 Likes

The mysphere headphones, if they don’t send them you don’t even need to buy them, they have a trial program for 100€
Also the shangrilla jr from apos for example

3 Likes

Chord Mojo 2
Adam A4V/A7V
ZMF Auteur Classic
Denafrips Pontus II
Ferrum Erco
Cayin HA-3A
Zähl HM1
Focal Alpha 65 Evo/Alpha 50 Evo
Focal Shape 50
Hedd Type 05 MK2
Final D8000 / D8000 Pro
ampsandsound LeeLoo
Matrix Audio Element line X2/M2/i2

4 Likes

Ascend Acoustics SIERRA-2EX speakers
Magnepan LRS or any Magnepan for that matter
4K Projectors across the board including laser projectors and short-throws.
Arendal Speakers
More Hometheater equipment reviews overall / Updated comprehensive guides for ghetto rigging 7+ channel audio on the cheap with separates for amping.

4 Likes

I’d like to see you review a Susvara on a real endgame source chain. No topping or SMSL bullshit. I’m talking something like an Antipodes K50>Rockna Wavedream>Hypsos/Oor(which might be easy since I think you still have that one) and solid cables so around. Every endgame headphone I see reviewed always has some corners cut in the source chain and it’s infuriating. The amount of people I see on Reddit plugging Utopias into dongles or Susvaras into 789s is sickening.

As an addon, HE6se v2 with proper pads and mods on a Parasound A21+. Would love to hear more opinions on that combo because I’m pretty sure it’s one of my endgame combos but I never hear of anyone’s experiences with beefy speaker amps driving them.

3 Likes

Arendal Speakers/Subs (any model)
Revel Speakers (any model)
SVS Prime Pinnacles
Monolith Encore Speakers
PSB Alpha’s
New Kali LP/IN v2’s
GR Research Speakers
MiniDSP Flex
Plex with NVIDIA Shield/Zidoo Players/Zappiti Players
JVC RS1100 4K Projector
Anthem Processors or Receivers (Latest Gen)

1 Like

Focal Aria range preferably the 948s

2 Likes

Any Dali speaker, they’re Buchardt-level of European audio

5 Likes

Bottlehead Crack amps , Crack, S.E.X, Mainline
Nelson Pass Amp camp amp, both in SE and separate mono balanced
Chord Mojo 2

5 Likes

Sennheiser HD 599, to have a reference base from virtually anywhere in the world thanks to the omnipresent amazon

1 Like

Yamaha EPH-100sl or the MMCX upgrade the EPH-200
among other discontinued/older headphones
I would also like to see some reviews of PC Audio Interfaces and XLR microphones.

I want to see my go-to bargain hifi Craigslist find reviewed, the Vandersteen model 2. I have a pair combined with the vcc1 center and they have been amazing powerhouses to my 5.1.4 home theater setup!

1 Like

UM MEST MKII
(10 chars)

2 Likes

some of mhdt dac’s
a ultimate shootout of premium audio cables compared based on feel / rated based on weight etc from multiple different companies would be very cool
dunno how other people would react but I’d watch you review ATVs :wink:

1 Like

Review GR Research XLS encore and nx studio and their open baffle subwoofer

4 Likes

Edifier Airpulse A300PRO

I know you mentioned they were supposed to send you a pair way back when. Perhaps they can send it to you heavily discounted.

1 Like