What Items Should I BUY to Review? || Zeos

Final UX3000

2 Likes

For stuff that you can get from the websites above.

MUSICIAN Draco R2R DAC
TOPPING A90 Discrete
TOPPING U90 USB Bridge
HIFIMAN HE-R10D
Focal Listen Wireless Headphones
xDuoo XA-10 DAC/Headphone Amp

Stuff that you can buy.

Studio Monitors:
Adam Audio T8V 8-Inch Powered Studio Monitor
Focal Alpha Evo 80
Focal Alpha 65 Evo
Focal Sub One Dual 8"

Turntable Stylus:
Ortofon 2m Red
Ortofon 2m Blue
Ortofon 2m Black
Audio-Technica VM750SH
Audio-Technica AT33SA

CD Players (Along side with vinyl records I own a lot of CDs, so super curious if any units of these kind are worth it)

Cambridge Audio AXC35
Denon DCD-600NE
LEAK CDT

Also any budget 4k projectors

3 Likes

Maybe HECO speakers, german brand. Victa Prime series is cheap and seems good value.

3 Likes

Some ideas:

• Fiio BTR7
  • Raptgo Hook X
  • Questyle M15
  • Venture Electronics Megatron

:+1:

1 Like

Here is all the stuff I own that you haven’t reviewed. I can’t afford to ship them to you. If you wanted to pay for shipping I would send them to you.

LSA Signature 80
LSA HP-1
LSA HP-Diamond
Kennerton Thror Novel
Kennerton Gjallerhorn GH40
Kennerton GH50 JM Mk2
Kennerton Vali Neoteric JM MK1
Kennerton Rognir Dynamic JM MK1
Final Audio D8000 Pro
HE-R7DX JM OCD Extreme Stealth + Bass Edition
Philphone
Audio-GD Master 9
Audio-GD R8 MK2
Audio-GD NFB-1.38
Bottlehead Mainline
Bottlehead Crack with Speedball
3-in-3-out switcher

5 Likes

It would be cool to see the Schiit Folkvangr.

2 Likes

Revel M106 bookshelf speakers… Or any Revel speakers. The measurement guys love them.

1 Like

I’d love to see reviews on any of these brands, regardless of the product. But here are a few specific items that would be awesome to see:

Willsenton R8 (China hi-fi tube amp)
Magnepan LRS (USA planar speakers)
Decware SE84UFO (USA flea watt tube amp)
Cambridge Audio AXA35 (China solid state amp)
Bottlehead Crack (DIY tube amps)
Caintuck Audio Model Betsy (USA open baffle speakers)

3 Likes

welcome to HFG ui! :smiley:

1 Like

Hifiman HE6Se Adorama/V2
Penon Serial
ZMF Auteur Classic
MUSICIAN Draco R2R DAC
Cayin RU6
Penon Vortext
soekris dac2541

3 Likes

I’d like to see some home theater receivers, WISA gear (speakers, subs, head units), and Hegel integrated amps (H95, H120, H190).

1 Like

Vintage Ohm speakers (Model H, Model F, C2, etc) I have a pair of H’s because of the video you did of Ian’s H’s, and that video got taken down.
Or their new subwoofer, it looks different and interesting.

On the one hand he will eventually get a Auteur Classic at any rate. On the other I kind of want him to rereview all of ZMF’s stuff in like a single headphone shootout video.

1 Like

It’s been a long time, but it would be nice to get an updated sound bar killer video. Maybe go ever some various sound preference options or price ranges.

Hey Zeos, I just want you to know that you are one of the people who jump started my hobby of collecting IEMs and getting the M40Xs back then when I saw your video about it, therefore I am thankful for the videos that you have given to us, that served me well as a guide.

I am not sure if these are already in your inventory but I am hoping you will get these things, if they are not yet in your bag.

• Tin Hifi T3 Plus: I think this one is a good idea to go back to the roots or a trip back to the past by reviewing this one, for I think this and the P1 Max are so far the only good IEMs that Tin have released recently, and it’s a good reminder when Tin used to be only known for their T2s.

• Seek Real Audio Airship: Should be given more notice to be honest and the company Seek Real did a very good job debuting their 3 newest IEMs. A bit unlikely or I don’t know, since there are a lot of competition when it comes to the price bracket as same as these ones. Overall, it deserves more look and a listen.

• Moondrop Aria Snow Edition: You would or you would not probably get this or even review this, for I think it’s a bit redundant since you already have the OG Arias back then. But I think they did a new and improved driver with this one and I am hoping better QC as well (for I got sick of Moondrop’s QC issues I had with, and I have to thank you for recommending the Starfield back then, for it still sounds very good to this day but just replaced by my Airships in terms of more superior sound delivery and technicality.) Also Spring Tips which deserves a bit of a look.

• ThieAudio Elixir: The so called “lush and warm alternative” to the Moondrop Kato, also an another IEM that I used to consider getting before knowing about the Airships. You may or may not have this yet, but I want to see a review of these, for there are some consider this as the best DD IEM this year, and wanted to see if I did/did not regret getting the Airships instead of the Elixirs. Also WOOD and sure ThieAudio’s design is nothing to write home about and can be boring to some, but I like the look to be honest, for it suits me well if I ever get one, lowkey but has a lot of that I don’t know, pizzaz or whatever the hell what my friends talked about me when it comes to comparing to this IEM.

I wish I have more other items to recommend like speakers and headphones, but lately I am out of the loop from them, therefore I need more knowledge and learning something new about in this particular hobby is fun. I apologize for the lack of variety but I do thank you for your reviews, keep doing it as always.

2 Likes

I keep looking at these: http://www.mark-daniel.com/index.asp?ProID=69&table=pr I’ve been so satisfied with my Vanatoos and Fluid FPX7s, that i never got around to buying these.
[Edit, add picture and info]
The AMT tweeter covers 5 octaves down to 900hz.

1 Like

Optoma UHD60

Find a used one. It was like the first affordable 4k projector. I have one. Was like 2000 new.

Epsos LS11000 or LS12000

Probably best projectors under 5000. They may send you one.

MiniDSP Flex

I got the digital one with Dirac. It would be interesting to test Dirac. 500 to 750

Ascend Acoustics Sierra-LX

Made using Klippel NFS. Measures very well. Apparently preference rating of 6.92 with no sub and 8.62 with sub. Your opinion would be interesting. 1500 for the pair.

1 Like

Oops, you have already done the LA90. Sorry! I would still like to see you do the Pre.

Css audio diy speaker kit

2 Likes

GR Research speakers. Astel-Kern DAP SP2000T. 64 AUDIO Tia Fourte. Empire ears legend evo.