What Items Should I BUY to Review? || Zeos

Get an ASR Emitter

I would send you mine, but it’s vintage and very expensive to ship, cause of the 200 pounds weight.
They constantly upgrade and improve it since the 80s and it’s the last amp I’ll ever need and it throws a pin into the theory that all integrated speakers are or will be the pinnacle of Hi-Fi, don’t get me wrong, they are great, but it’s hard to fight against such kind of amplifiers with a little class d board.

Also Palmer passive preamp is nice and cheap.
Audiodata and audio physics speakers
The Maggie Lrs speakers
The higher end little dots
The chord Annie and maybe some other chord products.
The technics dual driver headphones are very nice
The t+a headphones

Was done, I have them, amazing headphones.

Here’s what I’d like to see bought and reviewed.
All new Hifiman headphones - HE6se V2, Arya Stealth, Deva Pro
Topping A90 Discrete Amp
Aiyima Tube products - especially if they can be used as preamps. Review against more expensive preamps.
More fully balanced tube amps - true tube, not hybrids
schiit yggdrasil less is more, more is less vs Chord Dave Hugo2, Scaler
Inexpensive → Bluesound quality music streamers with matches to Music Servers
Put together, review and compare tier systems at price points - then substitute as new products come on board

3 Likes

Matrix Element i2. The second generation of the Element I Amp/DAC combo streamer with a 4.4mm balanced headphone jack.

get the bluesounde node
and something from Warwick Acoustic

1 Like

I prefer to have an all in one that has 4.4mm balanced.

I would really like to see more power amp stuff. Peachtree audio, Hifi Rose, Audio Lab, Iota VX and other similar amps. They all range from affordable to a little expensive, but they all have interesting quirks, like the all mechanical build for the Rose or GaN Festa in peachtree Design.

1 Like

Some new Orchard Audio Monoblocks are going down as some of the best amps I’ve ever heard.

4 Likes

Not sure if this has been mentioned but you should DEFINITELY include the Unique Melody Mest MK2.

It will be a Susvara moment but for IEMs.

1 Like

Or blow the entire amount on this 2022 Stereophile Class A rated tube amplifier. Apparently, it is the “best without regard to cost or practical considerations”

*Dealer markups are unacceptable on these though, it’s like a Porsche.

Audeze MM-500

3 Likes

THESE

1 Like

okcsc zx-1
beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 16 ohm
Sennheiser Professional IE 100 PRO
moondrop ssp

1 Like

All crinacle’s iems for your review

this seems cool

2 Likes

Blue Ella Planar Magnetic Headphones with Built-in Audiophile Amp (7013) https://a.co/d/2cb7jur

This set has come down in price… It was originally $700 which is nuts, but at $267, I am kindof curious to try it

1 Like

penon vortex

is there a variant of those without the amp? kinda interesting.

This headphone can run charged or not charged… If you dont charge and amplify it you can use another amp

Theres also a couple dynamic driver versions of this which are also now price reduced…

Blue Sadie Premium Headphones with Built-in Amp (formerly called Mo-Fi) https://a.co/d/19uS2Jr

This dynamic driver set doesnt have the amplifier, is only $99 now in black on amazon:
BLUE Lola Sealed Over-Ear Headphones Black https://a.co/d/76piSOp

1 Like