What Items Should I BUY to Review? || Zeos

Please review thats IEM hidizs MD4, the latest hidizs iem. Im looking forward for your review thank you Zeos!

I would like it very much if you reviewed more power amps. Like the XTZ EDGE A2-300, for instance. Seems like a great value but I would love to get your thoughts on how it sounds. Another one of interest would be the LSA Warp 1 amp. Thank you.

1 Like

Sennheiser HD600 / HD650 / HD580 Machined copper mod £29.00

3 Likes

YES! This is exactly the kind of tinkering video that built the fan-base.

Shipibo Waira:
https://www.shipibo.audio/headphones

1 Like

Yeah the xtz stuff is great, especially for people in the EU, i dont know of there is a retailer in the US.

Try out the REL T Series subwoofer for music or the REL HT series sub for home theater! I would love to see them reviewed!

REL Subwoofers

Hi Zeos,

How about reviewing Final Audio D8000 Pro, they have the craziest planar bass I’ve heard to date…

Thanks

OK So I am planning a YT Live Stream on my main channel at some point to go over all the suggestions here and in the comments of the original video. I will announce beforehand and we can figure out what is really a contender before the supporters get the final vote.

See you there.

8 Likes

I hope the yard sale yields massive cheddar for your shopping spree.

Review the Naim Uniti Atom Headphone Edition

3 Likes

@ZeosPantera

have you ever shared what items you did end up buying from the garage sale funds that month for review?

1 Like

I ended up putting it on hold as after the big sale F’n LIFE happened and I had to grasp my financials quite tight. But things are looking up now. I will probably pick this up in the new year. maybe do a re-dux on suggestions as I am sure those will have changed a bit.

Sorry for the delay.

4 Likes

He reviewed them! Huzzah!

@ZeosPantera I would love it if you reviewed Audeze’s MM-500.

4 Likes

A good Hidizs IEM so you can see their product performance speaks for itself, their name is currently banned on Reddit.

I would like to see a Review of the Denon Perl Pro TWS with the ear calibration think from Nura (wich Denon bought).
I wonder If a 300$ TWS with DSP sound as good or evan netter than a 150$ IEM with a Fiio Btr5 or qudelix 5k.