What's going on here?

this isn’t really an issue with the site…but it’s part of the problem so asking for assistance.

I’ve got an LG Velvet 5G, Android 12 and have HFG on my homepage like an app. for the last few weeks the HFG logo is getting smaller and smaller and smaller. now it’s a barely perceptible HFG logo surrounded by blank white space.

here’s a screenshot.

Lumii_20220920_200547023

I’ve noticed the same on my Pixel 6 Pro running Android 13

1 Like

Hmmm, that is odd. I have not noticed that, but my V40 is pretty old. Dumb question but here goes… Is this the only one that does this? What if you blast it and then re-create it?

1 Like

yeah, the only one.

I haven’t blasted it as I’m curious on what the finale will be if left.

It will shrink away into nothing… :laughing:

1 Like

but, but, but I didn’t divide by zero!!!

1 Like

fwiw I have a new Samsung Galaxy S22 and the HFG app logo is fine, still full size.

2 Likes

Lol I started having the same issue on my Pixel 6 after getting the most recent android update. I think it only affects PWAs. I’m also using Nova Launcher in case that matters

1 Like

PWA’s? also, I’m using whatever launcher my phone came with.

it’s just a curious thing…almost like a teasing advertisement hinting something big will happen when it divides by zero… :wink:

hard to believe…but the logo continues to get smaller. it’s an infinitesimal square black spot now.

…we get closer to dividing by zero!!!

1 Like

@Marzipan Can you attach all your worries to it? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, continuing to get smaller. No idea why

1 Like

Most things I use that don’t come pre installed I open from a bookmark in duck duck go. Seems to work very well.

I just ran across this and I have to ask @BluJay614 and @Marzipan for an update. What happened? Has the logo disappeared yet? You can’t just leave me hangin’ here!

I mean, I’m having a great listening session and cruising some forums and then I come across this by accident and now I’m kinda invested…and bored, but genuinely curious nonetheless.

It hasn’t for me, at least not yet.

Is it still just shrinking or has it reached a stopping point?

Edit: BTW, thanks for replying.

It seems to have stopped. That’s also a heavily cropped screenshot

1 Like

it stopped at what I assume is the smallest it could go…so I eventually deleted it and surf HFG in Chrome and turned down the ‘add to homepage’ request.

1 Like

Part of me was hoping it would be a countdown to something crazy when it disappeared lol! :joy:

1 Like

Am I the only guy getting this? Most times I click on a thread it takes me exactly twenty posts from the most current one?
Not every time, but quite often. Weird. And exactly 20 posts.

2 Likes