What's the worst headphone, ear bud, iem, or whatever you've ever listened to and post a pic if you can

Remember to report back to the forum when you got them :wink:.

I went through so many cheap ass earbuds you get in the line at the thrift store a few years ago. I kept catching my decent wired ones on desk corners and didn’t want to drop money on a good Bluetooth set.

I’m 33 and seen that plug on plenty of planes, but probably not in the past 5 years.

No mod needed found this on amazon:

Another $10 in the hole, but I just know it will be worth it.

4 Likes

For headphones, Beats, I’ve heard a few pairs and to me they are all muddy with the bass being over compensated beyond what the driver should handle and that affecting the mid range too much. I haven’t heard all of the line up and can’t remember the specific models.

For IEMs, Dunu DN2000J, it was the first pair of ‘good’ IEMs that I got and it put me off IEMs for a long time. They were so uncomfortable and so fatiguing that you couldn’t get through a full album. They have a harsh treble that feels like someone is trying to slowly destroy your ear drum.

Probably those very cheap earbuds that come with smartphones.
Sound is terrible so is comfort and they just are very bad.

S̶o̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶/̶i̶e̶m̶:̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶P̶,̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶3̶0̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶s̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶t̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶.̶.̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶T̶o̶r̶i̶n̶o̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶l̶e̶g̶g̶e̶r̶a.
download
T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶P̶.̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n.

̶̶̶̶̶̶̶B̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶
̶̶̶A̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶q̶̶̶u̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶d̶̶̶d̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶-̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶u̶̶̶m̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶j̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶y̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶’̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶s̶̶̶".
̶̶̶̶̶̶M̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶
T̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶u̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶(̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶x̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶c̶̶̶i̶̶̶e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶H̶̶̶D̶̶̶8̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶S̶̶̶)̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶x̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶s.
̶̶̶̶̶̶H̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶
B̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶f̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶s̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶D̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶b̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶n̶̶̶’̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶H̶̶̶D̶̶̶6̶̶̶6̶̶̶0̶̶̶S̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶K̶̶̶+̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶p̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶e.

̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶d̶a̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶k̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶M̶H̶O̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶K̶P̶H̶3̶0̶i̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶s̶?̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.

WARNING:
After a bit of discussion with another member of another forum about the Superleggera and after receiving feedback from Spirit Torino, my impressions are the one of the Superleggera with the old pads. They have been changed twice and their latest iteration seem to make the headphone sound much better and more on the level of a Focal Clear, or at least that’s what the forum member that tried the Superleggera with the latest pads said: he made a comparison with the Clear and found them to be on a similar level of performance. Once i get a chance to listen to them if they really are that much better i will obviously remove this post.

1 Like

Oh I’m not dissing the walkman headphones as much as I’m dissing Bose. For making something in 2000-something and having that be more uncomfortable than those back then, it’s a technical feat bordering war crimes.

1 Like

Worst headphone that I have ever heard has to go to the free headphones you get from airports supplied by the airline before your board the plane

1 Like

Koss KDE250

1. Bass does not go below 30hz. Makes a weird ticking noise if it tries.
  2. Really nasally (more than 95X) with 1.5-2.5kHz rise.
  3. Terrible phasing between bass and highs drivers. Leads to uncanny soundstage and other stuff.
  4. Poor fit. Does not stay securely in ears without modding with earbud fins.
  5. Cable is attached and no better than a Porta Pro one. No strain relief for 3.5mm.
  6. Can you believe this was $250 in 2009?

I still like it.

2 Likes

I always wondered what they sounded like. Damn thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

sennheiser hd201

These things were just dead. No bass, no midrange, uncomfortable, headband and pads flake like shit, squeaks galore.
Sennheiser should be ashamed to sell them.

2 Likes

Urbanista stockholm, laughable sound quality

The Sennheiser HD 630VB.

Purchased these from Zeos Pantera in his yard sale. These are the worst Sennheisers. I doubt many have experienced negative sound stage. It sounds like the sound is coming from inside your head.

2 Likes

Yeah i think these were the airline standard plug. I had a converter from radio shack to make my headphones work with those plugs. Thankfully they stopped using those.

1 Like

I understand. when I looked at the picture it was blurry / out of focus. that tells me those headphones were likely out of phase, which is why they sounded like crap.

I bought a set of those for $1 or $2. They’re for lawn mowing. Holy flakes! It’s unreal.
I’ll have to try pad-rolling them someday.
Also worth mentioning is the ridiculously thin whispy dual-entry fixed cables on them.
I have fallen asleep with them on.

:sparkling_heart: :rofl: :sparkling_heart:

I tried these in my ears and that time I was using my aunt’s since it came with her Galaxy Note 8 back then. I wasn’t impressed by the sounds of it for to me they are more like off-branded earphones but with AKG’s name on it kind of similar to Razer’s method of putting THX’s name on their Opus headphones and those are shit.

I think the only good thing about this is the mic quality but sounds, they are meh and I just basically pretended to be impressed to not piss my aunt off lol.

Also to add what is the worst headphone that I have ever tried in my life? would be this!

Fucking pathetic of pieces of shit garbage, the sound sucks, mic is shit to me, build quality does not last you long at all and most of all, it’s one of those usual label of a gaming headset and that is being shit! Never again I will buy one of these and I wish I have the ability to go back in time to bitch slap my younger self for buying these.

You could just bitch slap yourself right now though. Do it - you’ll feel better lol.

3 Likes