What's the worst headphone, ear bud, iem, or whatever you've ever listened to and post a pic if you can

Apparently bose has made some stuff for them?

Look at the plug. Separate + and - for both L + R. Balanced cable!!! They were probably too good for your unrefined ears to appreciate :sweat_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken that’s for their business class passengers. I think they also gave a Sony xm4 for their first class at one point.

Aw, yes. Finally something for the one eared among us. It’s only like $30 I’m tempted to see just how bad it could be. Maybe I’ll buy two for the revolutionary stereo sound thing I’ve heard about.

Guess who these gems were just sold to:

I just had to. I don’t know how I’m gonna listen to them, but I’ve never seen anything like them.

2 Likes

Probably need to mod them, but I mean are they really worth your time tho?

??? I found these on ebay:

The title reads “2015 F1 Singapore Gp Airlines Novelty Headphones”. What is Singapore Airlines?

Yes, maybe…no. I’m still happy with my purchase.

1 Like

Remember to report back to the forum when you got them :wink:.

I went through so many cheap ass earbuds you get in the line at the thrift store a few years ago. I kept catching my decent wired ones on desk corners and didn’t want to drop money on a good Bluetooth set.

I’m 33 and seen that plug on plenty of planes, but probably not in the past 5 years.

No mod needed found this on amazon:

Another $10 in the hole, but I just know it will be worth it.

4 Likes

For headphones, Beats, I’ve heard a few pairs and to me they are all muddy with the bass being over compensated beyond what the driver should handle and that affecting the mid range too much. I haven’t heard all of the line up and can’t remember the specific models.

For IEMs, Dunu DN2000J, it was the first pair of ‘good’ IEMs that I got and it put me off IEMs for a long time. They were so uncomfortable and so fatiguing that you couldn’t get through a full album. They have a harsh treble that feels like someone is trying to slowly destroy your ear drum.

Probably those very cheap earbuds that come with smartphones.
Sound is terrible so is comfort and they just are very bad.

S̶o̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶/̶i̶e̶m̶:̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶P̶,̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶b̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶3̶0̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶s̶ ̶B̶l̶u̶e̶t̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶.̶.̶.̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶T̶o̶r̶i̶n̶o̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶l̶e̶g̶g̶e̶r̶a.
download
T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶l̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶E̶P̶.̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n.

̶̶̶̶̶̶̶B̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶
̶̶̶A̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶q̶̶̶u̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶d̶̶̶d̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶-̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶r̶̶̶u̶̶̶m̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶j̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶y̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶’̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶p̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶i̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶s̶̶̶".
̶̶̶̶̶̶M̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶
T̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶u̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶(̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶x̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶c̶̶̶i̶̶̶e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶H̶̶̶D̶̶̶8̶̶̶0̶̶̶0̶̶̶S̶̶̶)̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶r̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶x̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶s.
̶̶̶̶̶̶H̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶
B̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶f̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶s̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶D̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶:̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶b̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶g̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶c̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶n̶̶̶’̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶H̶̶̶D̶̶̶6̶̶̶6̶̶̶0̶̶̶S̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶K̶̶̶+̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶d̶̶̶p̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶e.

̶S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶f̶f̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶d̶a̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶k̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶M̶H̶O̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶K̶P̶H̶3̶0̶i̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶s̶?̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.

WARNING:
After a bit of discussion with another member of another forum about the Superleggera and after receiving feedback from Spirit Torino, my impressions are the one of the Superleggera with the old pads. They have been changed twice and their latest iteration seem to make the headphone sound much better and more on the level of a Focal Clear, or at least that’s what the forum member that tried the Superleggera with the latest pads said: he made a comparison with the Clear and found them to be on a similar level of performance. Once i get a chance to listen to them if they really are that much better i will obviously remove this post.

1 Like

Oh I’m not dissing the walkman headphones as much as I’m dissing Bose. For making something in 2000-something and having that be more uncomfortable than those back then, it’s a technical feat bordering war crimes.

1 Like

Worst headphone that I have ever heard has to go to the free headphones you get from airports supplied by the airline before your board the plane

1 Like

Koss KDE250

1. Bass does not go below 30hz. Makes a weird ticking noise if it tries.
  2. Really nasally (more than 95X) with 1.5-2.5kHz rise.
  3. Terrible phasing between bass and highs drivers. Leads to uncanny soundstage and other stuff.
  4. Poor fit. Does not stay securely in ears without modding with earbud fins.
  5. Cable is attached and no better than a Porta Pro one. No strain relief for 3.5mm.
  6. Can you believe this was $250 in 2009?

I still like it.

2 Likes

I always wondered what they sounded like. Damn thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

sennheiser hd201

These things were just dead. No bass, no midrange, uncomfortable, headband and pads flake like shit, squeaks galore.
Sennheiser should be ashamed to sell them.

2 Likes

Urbanista stockholm, laughable sound quality