What's your Target purchase for 11.11 sale?

DAMN! What a haul. Hope you got some power for the P1, they need it, a lot. :joy:

Nothing. :slight_smile:

wow, self restraint lvl maximum. :smiley:

1 Like

Have xduoo plus so should be fine and can still try them on my desk set-up :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup that is fine.

Thieaudio L5, Shuoer Tape Pro, and for the heck of it, custom engraved Moondrop Blessing 2… My buyers adrenaline is starting to fade off now. Currently undergoing lots of post-purchase review watching and reading to confirm/justify my purchases… No regrets yet though :grimacing:

2 Likes

Shuoer tape pro, blon bl01 and tin t2’s. Hope the tape pro at least gets shipped soon, really dig their look. Plus got a 2 at the end of the receipt, so got $20 to maybe get a custom legacy 3 in the future

Got a Tin T1 plus and a Blon bl01, since I’m having problems with my T2. Also got a bunch of cables, tips, and other stuff to give to other people as presents. I’ve expended like $170 on like a total of 17 items, so I believe it was a good buy.

Pulled the trigger on the Shuoer Tape Pro the instant they came up. Will be very interesting to see how they compare to the Moondrop Starfield. Didn’t buy anything else, but we’ll see if I get lucky in that lucky number raffle.

2 Likes

I agree, Shuoer Tape Pro vs Starfield… vs Thieaudio Legacy 3… Anything else in this pricing area that I’m missing?

Feels like there’s tons of great stuff out there. What a time to be alive!

Looks like there will be a wave of BL01 and Tape Pros headed this way soon! I got in on the BL01 a few days ago but I did order another Yinyoo cable with the BLON connectors. I also ordered some more Azla Sednaearfit tips in the light variation and one size down from what I currently have. Fingers crossed they will be my goldilocks tips for some of my IEMs because I really like the regular Sedna but it’s a little too large and stiff and they slide out of one ear.

1 Like

I bought Tin P1 in October - got them for the same price so I’m happy!

I also got the Blon 01 set - I wonder what the secret gift will be.

Just picked up xduoo xd-05 basic as my first dac and amp combo.

2 Likes

Ordered the Dunu DK-2001. Will arrive tomorrow and will let you know my impressions once I get it!!

2 Likes

Been curious about this one for a while. I’ve eyed it as a potential upgrade once I decide to step out of the $100 range in IEMs.

Looks like the BL01 has already shipped!

3 Likes

I recently tried the sedna tips…they are very good…upped the quality of any iem I stuck them on.

2 Likes

It’s quite nice! It’s a little V-shaped in its tuning but not in a bad way. It’s SUPER easy to listen with no weird peaks or anything like that. Kinda reminds of the BLON 03’s with less bass and better mids (in my experience). Don’t know if I would be happy shelling out $300 but since I got them on the 11/11 sale I’m content with the price I bought them at ($210). I’ll be listening to them for the next couple of days and maybe right up a review on it at some point.

3 Likes

Wow, I thought they’re sold out already.

Hey I’m new here, but i secured a BLON BL-01 and KBear Believe along with a CEMA cable :slight_smile:

2 Likes