What's your Target purchase for 11.11 sale?

They are now I believe. When I made my purchase (on 11/9) they were in stock. Not sure if/when they’ll be in stock again though

Welcome! You will have to let us know what you think when they arrive. Do you already have experience with other IEMs?

2 Likes

Yep, a proud Blon BL03 owner here and used to have BL-05 as well, the initial impression from few sources seems very positive for the new BL-01. While for KBear Believe it’s my first dip to the brand, the pure beryllium driver offering for less than $200 is what interests me the most. All of them is still on the way, hopefully by the end of the week.

4 Likes

So is there anything to know about how the 11.11 stuff works on Aliexpress?

I am planning on getting Xinhs cables for a couple IEMs, but just have never done the 11.11 sale. I know you want the thing in your cart ahead of time. Are there other pro tips? Also new to AE, so sort of a double whammy here.

After a lot of pontificating I gave into temptation and got the Monarch mkii (with a 5% discount)

4 Likes

Ordered the xenns up from linsoul. 10% off plus used my $100 gift card for $50 deal so $580 total. I ordered it before I saw some of the 5% off codes floating around unfortunately but oh well.

3 Likes

Congratz! Let the fun begin

1 Like

Used my gift card to buy the buy the Blue Mele, and bought Xinhs cables for both that Mele and the 7hz Timeless.

this is me over the past six months:

6 Likes

TFORCE Yuanli from hifigo because why not?

What about the bf sale folks? I still couldn’t make my mind between Timeless and B2d.

Waiting on my O2

thieaudio legacy 2 is gonna be $30 off on cyber monday, better than anything that was on 11.11 (i bought the $150 fearless provence bundle and it’s ended up being more expensive than buying it on black friday)

1 Like

Anyone selling xenns up or any coupons available?