Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

On mest or?

1 Like

Yeah the MESTšŸ„“

They mentioned the color, 2pin socket, Dual vent, and the nozzles are different from the international version. :thinking:

Edit:

I found something on Head Fi

Yeah, JP is slight better quality of life and fits better I think. Keep in mind thatā€™s about the Mest OG or Mk1.

I donā€™t know much about Mest OG. I demoed Mest OG and Mk2, didnā€™t found much difference, but Iā€™m still geting Mk2 prolly.

1 Like

Among so many reasons I wonā€™t go into because Iā€™ll write a book, I personally feel what they are doing and what they have been doing is complete highway robbery. $1,1000.00 for this? And an army of sheep followers???

3 Likes

Thank you for your explanation :pray:

So there is no Mest mkii Japanese version? Only one version?

I am only asking cuz it is my next IEM.

XINHS is #1 in my book. I donā€™t think I will buy anything else now until I talk to him and even have him make custom stuff for me. HIs prices and quality are unmatched.

3 Likes

Canā€™t argue with thatšŸ¤—

It is my fault tbh I should ask him before I purchased the 8 Cores.

Hey! I love his 8 core heavy cables! Iā€™m offended! :crazy_face:

I have a few 8 core graphene cables for some of my IEMs but in general I do prefer the 4 core graphene more. They seem to be the perfect weight and flexibility for what I want.

1 Like

I think for Mk2 thereā€™s only International or Custom. Donā€™t worry about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy::joy:

I am happy you like the 8 Cores for IEMs

I said that it is maybe good for Full size headphones IMO

I apologize for that :woozy_face:

Thsnk you :hugs:

Ha ha. No apologies necessary. Weā€™re having some fun. Some people like heavy cables and others prefer light cables.

1 Like

Absolutely

Just got into a bad mood. Seems that Sonion Ests are on a shortage, Souer has no Stock for EJ07m. Now itā€™s 50/50 if Iā€™ll get mine or notā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t worry too much Res is old and forgets he has IEMs in instead of his hearing aids if he doesnā€™t use heavy enough cablesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah, @Rikudou_Goku already posted about that days ago?

They also had crap QC on their Solaris (1500 usd iem!).

All 4 different units Crin had measured differently.

Also, the Solaris uses bellsing drivers lol.

1 Like

Looks like universe wants you to save up for U12T :stuck_out_tongue:

That is what happened with See AudioĀ“s tribrid, MIU.

1 Like

That is impressively bad.