Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

Nope, sorry. Lokahi is my first full BA iem and literally got it 2 days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

minajamest eh?

1 Like

Different strokes I guess. I did not like the tuning on the fd5

1 Like

Can you compare 3DT to me, please? Can be in PM

To the Fd5 or tea?

Teas OFC, fuck FD5 :rofl: That thing went out as fast as it came in by amazon. I returned it and got Teas as my second IEMs

I got you bro. My teas are lent out right now, but coming back to me this week.

I’d rather give you an a/b assessment than one from memory.

Send me a couple of your favorite tracks and I’ll give ya a comparo.

3 Likes

You’re the man!

2 Likes

Tea all the way.

OK

5 Likes

Hmm thanks for the answers, I shall go try the Blessing 2, just learned that a local shop carries moondrop in Singapore. If it doesn’t fit i guess i will go for the Tea.

B2 Dusk won’t be boring. You will enjoy its subbass and its clarity will kill all your other iems and headphones

I can get the ThieAudio Excalibur for about $370~ should i go for it?

edit: Also can get the Lokhahi for ~$240

Basically now I am trying to decide between the Excalibur or Tea :thinking:

i don’t have either the excalibur or tea, but from what i know, the excalibur is a made to order iem, so you will be waiting a long time before it arrives. idk how long, but i would imagine, the tea will be delivered to you in a shorter time frame.

It is a 2nd hand one locally available from a reputable seller, so at least i might be able to test it before pulling the trigger.

edit: the tea is also available at $240, from the same seller hmmmmmm

Excalibur is a tribid and thats a nice deal. You should try stuff out for their signature if you can. That’s the best way to find out!

Of those 3, I never heard Excalibur, so I can’t help you with these, sorry. I’ll leave you their graph here

1 Like

Wooooooooooooow. Slow down mate, that’s a bold statement lol.

Ooh thanks for the graph, i will definitely test out the excalibur, i have never heard an IEM with est drivers, should be interesting.

Yes, if you can try them, that’s then best option!

After trying them all, come into the Mangird Tea thread and tell us why you purchased Tea out of the three 🤷

2 Likes

For this price I recommend Tea. My updated set handles 80% of my library, and it is very extreme :)), which means that it will be suitable for many genres, including your library.

1 Like