Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

Yes, but the “narrow bore” is very wide!

Keep in mind they are long btw. Grab both maybe

Waiting for opinions on EP01, was gonna pick them up but no luck at local stores.

The 01 has a tapered bore that opens up more past the the initial straight section.

I was about to test them on teas this weekend, but real life happened 🤷

Thats the one I have on the way.

I never touched them…

Well then, I will have your data sheet opened :slight_smile:

(those)

lol, I make a post about it when I am done with them.

Also curious on those new Spring tips by Moondrop. This is their first time as far as I remember where they are marekting them together with the KATO.

Are you a perfectionist? Every pic you took is worth making a painting.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I remembered some lines about it when they launched KATO.

Yeah, those have the most promise. I see what you mean that the silicone might be actually too soft! lol But these are the closest thing I’ve found to the UM tips. The UM tips are different though. They are about just as flexible but not as stretchy. Difficult to explain.

I’ll do some experimenting with these and see what I find. I should add these to my tips collection at least. I just left them in the box untouched if I was going to sell the LZ A7.

As always, thank you master @Rikudou_Goku !

3 Likes

I wouldnt compare them with the real ones in anyway except the looks lol.

OK then, I’ll just order some Sony’s and hope for the best.

1 Like

They are what I call budget Type E´s (in terms of sound).

They are super cheap.

Bought them with white versions for the looks, and yes it is definitely the budget Type E

Medium is out of stock ARGH.

Also got the white version. No difference from the black though in terms of sound. Unlike the Type E´s white version that is slightly brighter (but could also be placebo lol, it is quite minor).

1 Like

I was going for white. I think I can get black. lol