Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

Wow, of course he is

L&PW2 made me relisten to my sets. Stuff like Variations need clean stuff like that

It is a beautiful little tiny dongle. It beats every dongles I haveā€¦ Good choice Nymz

Ouch! Iā€™m 48 damn it. Iā€™m old enough. You donā€™t need to make me out to be ancient!

4 Likes

Oopsā€¦ He didnā€™t mean itā€¦

giphy (2)

Oh no, he did. Heā€™s trollin me. :slight_smile: I actually enjoy the fun. Troll away.

3 Likes

Was not trolling about the tracks tho. Heā€™s a pro

3 Likes

BTW @nymz

These are the EJ07M with Tanya dampers mod, I hope the phones are clearā€¦ U just put them on top of the grills and u done. Just make sure you have tweezers when u hold the dampers cuz they are quite annoying when u use your fingers.

1 Like

My package is 07M + Tanya :wink: I was able to squeeze it in. Gonna do a review on it and try to find differences between mod and no mod. Some people donā€™t need it, its all about reasonance peaks I think.

They will only ship on tuesday :frowning:

Ps: team black ftw!

2 Likes

Congrats!! :wink:

Yes, you are right. Maybe you donā€™t need it.

I didnā€™t like the colorful version

letgo-lets-goooo

2 Likes

What tips are you rolling on them?

SpinFit CP100, final Audio E

And if I do really need to use foam I use LUDOS Comfy.

LUDOS Comfy Memory Foam Eartips for Earphones and Headphones, 12 Eartips, New Generation, Washable, Durable and Extra Resistant, Size 4.9mm Amazon.com

They are good for my ears canals.

I am not a fan of foam tips tho.

EJ07M has the most annoying nozzles I have ever seen :expressionless: super short, and stupid.

3 Likes

Yeah, I dont do foams unless im doing the chopped tricks.

Thanks!

Lol donā€™t get super excited heheh

They are not my favorite to be honest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah im about to either try longer tips like cp145/155, e pro horns or double/triple flange

Loooooooool

@Resolution howā€™s your day going? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

good-choice-good-things

tenor (2)