Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

The Dunu Falcon Pro could be another competitor you want to have your eyes on.

5 Likes

Red and yellow team. Will the nozzle width change? Worried bout tips

Yup

Shouldnt be a problem.

Looks the same to me.

1 Like

They refuse to seal for me.

This looks great! Do you know what will the price be of the falcon pro?

More info is up now:

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ the Zen Pro is really temptingā€¦ maybe Iā€™ll save up for that instead. I did try the original Zen before and I really liked it, but the rolled off treble air along with the sharp 7-8kHz peak was a deal breaker in my opinion. Iā€™ll wait for more impressions and reviews. But that interchangeable nozzle on the Falcon Pro is interesting.

1 Like

I know itā€™s off topic but pls tel me what music player are u using, it looks rly clean. Tnx

Iā€™m using Dopamine. I really love it. Iā€™ve been through them all.

2 Likes

New HBB video about 200-300 bracket:

1 Like

Iā€™m looking to buy a set around 300 ā‚¬ my library itā€™s 80% hip hop and like live recordings. Iā€™m interested in a set with rly good mids and good Soundstage and imaging

Mangird Tea

I must say, this is quite a good deal at $220.

2 Likes

It is. Grab it! Single DD Harman endgame.

4 Likes

This is why @Resolution buy from linsoul this seller was putting 10 black oxygens for extra 10$ over the silver ones

Grab it! Nice deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have found for $200 is it a better deal? Steal? Donā€™t miss opportunity? Wouldnā€™t worth it? I have mangird tea, mele and 5-6 more cheap iems too.

Iā€™d grab it. Is it new?

Do you like Mele tuning and timbre/coherency?

Yes, itā€™s brand new. A store selling cheaper than others. What would it improve over mele and tea?

Over mele, itā€™s an all over upgrade, pretty much, with maybe less sub bass and more treble. If you love Mele, you gonna love O2.

Tea is a different beast.

2 Likes