Zeos is only a budget Reviewer?

And i countered it with all the reviews he has made (3 years).
He has more budget stuff than expensive. fact vs opinion as my response.
You can say in the past year. He has made more diamond reviews than previous years, true. Would think it will not stop and there will be even more good stuff coming.

If you joke/meme a Snide person (i see the meme).
You better be ready for some serious love. :heart: I live for it. But i’ll stop now.

1 Like

I kinda quit halfwa through. What happened? Did they hang Z? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m here to have fun. Have some laughs. I don’t take any of this seriously. But I’m not interested in actually getting into it over something as silly as discussing if Zeos is a budget reviewer or not.

I think he’s a reviewer (period) with a huge personality that used to nail the details. Not so much on the details anymore but still fun and entertaining.

For the record, I love Zeos’ reviews and have been a subscriber for many years and even a patron. I do miss his more accurate review style from days past but however Zeos wants to review and whatever he reviews, be it budget or diamond, I’ll be watching.

Nah OP called it quits and asked for the thread to be locked…just a casual bystander me :innocent:

1 Like

everyone here making a fuss … to me, it’s quite clear: he has or had to state “budget audiophile items” to not having expectations going to high. If he just wrote “audiophile items”, people would have expected him to review 10000$ speakers right from the start and would have laughed at him for reviewing KPH30is. Sitting in front of a wall of high-end headphones and Klipsch Forte VI’s, it might look like he changed slightly. But i assume he still tries to focus on things his viewers are actually able to buy - that’s why him thrashing a 5k$ DAC made sense.

1 Like

The irony of this statement is that one of his viewers lent him the Holo May for review…

1 Like

Zeos is a degenerate audiophile that would review two roaches with headphones crawling up a wall.

Case in point the amazon basics amp review.

And you all are enabling his addiction.

dude…don’t bottle it in. tell us how you really feel!

I don’t know why some have need to talk so much about him or keep mentioning him here.

Look at it from the point of view that you are looking for something new because it broke or you want to buy something new.

If I Google it, 70-80% of the time I find a video about the product I might be interested in.
And by clicking on it, I get a small sample or impression of whether it suits me or not.
Apart from that, he also says something about it and can also judge for himself whether you buy it or not.

This was not possible until 4-5 years ago.
Either you bought on the off chance and kept it and later sold it again because you didn’t like it or you were fooled by the audio snake oil seller.
And you were also stuck with the costs.

And that’s only fair, he’s doing it for you, for a community that should be able to stand up to such sellers, the same goes for internet sales platforms where reviews are bought so that you buy a product, where it should give the impression that it’s good.

In addition, he has also created this forum so that we can exchange information and so on.
The discussions about him are totally unnecessary.

Sure he is not Joshua who also makes great videos too and has an open mind.He also does it for similar reasons and that is totally okay.
Why not?

If someone doesn’t like it, then just stop subscribing to the channel and leave the church in the village.

I am grateful for people who spend their free time doing good.
Personally, that has saved me from making one or two bad purchases.
If you improve your household budget a little bit, that is also justified, because there is also work in it for you.

And that’s exactly why it’s completely pointless to talk about something like this.
If something doesn’t interest me, I don’t watch it.
That’s really not difficult.
If someone has something to say, he should tell him personally, subscribe to his platform and tell him there.
He can defend himself there.

trying to use my words. Been told to come out my shell.

why? because this site only exists due to him and some partnerships he’s forged.

can we just make a zeos megathread and start merging everything into one place? @Ohmboy @WaveTheory @M0N

the constant repeat topics about this man is just annoying lol and it never leads anywhere productive.

4 Likes
3 Likes