Zeos' Speaker/Headphone Wall 2021

Alright guys I just slurged a bit. After ordering the Gold Planars I also ordered a set of HD58x jubilees, and a set of T50RPs with the Shure pads to have converted to Argons. Also got the Grado pads for my KPH30is Zeos the wife is pissed at you right now lol

1 Like

Wow Zeos nailed it with the Shure 1540 pads for the T50s. Adds alittle more spaciousness and the comfort is so much better. Great call Z

1 Like

Got my notification from Linsoul today, the GL2000 have shipped and should be in monday

Great list! But are there any updates in the hifiguides.com recently?

1 Like

Wow the GL2000 arrived today instead of Monday. Can’t complain about receiving stuff early. Been testing before I let them run for a couple of days and wow. If they only get better Zeos is right buy these. The staging and clarity is out of this world. They are so spacious and the bass is actually very good.

Just got my X2HR’s. Review here https://linustechtips.com/topic/1302705-review-of-the-x2hrs-and-compared-to-my-990-pros/

@ZeosPantera you mentioned your stax are upstairs, but which ones are they? Also is the 009 better than the l700 mk ii? Thanks!

i get it probubly would sound strange/bad but imagine if all the speakers were hooked up to play at once, would be a fun experiment

Omg yes z pls do that

Don’t kill yourself in the process. Marty will be disappointed.

1 Like

I bought the S3000! Love em. Will you return to RMAF this year?