šŸ”¶ ZiiGaat Doscinco

This is not the case for me, vocals are front regardless of volume, also no issues with spice up top and, those 2 points are the reason Doscinco stays permanently.
However, that wonderful bass punch isnā€™t always welcome in some of my library, maybe 20 -30 percent
Americana, folksy stuff, some Jazz tracks, or when you simply want to hear more details. Much of my library is live sets, Grateful Dead, Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Electronic stuff, Sphongle, St Germain, Ott etc. All those bands are what the Doscinco excels at.
For me, Doscinco comes alive at moderate to louder listening.
Tips surely matter, my set up are wide bore short stems.)

2 Likes

Cool story, bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Then Doscinco should satisfy you. There really is no IEM with comparable midbass until you hit the kilobucks. :+1:

Itā€™s the only IEM that gives me that Focal headphone slam feeling. :metal:

4 Likes

are yoy copping the deuce? these two need a slam-off

That sounds perfect i donā€™t mind EQing because Iā€™ll have it permanently plugged on the PC, but i would prefer not to, thatā€™s why Iā€™m considering this set. Do you think the bass will be nice at lower volumes with an amp/dac like the AkLIAM PD5? Also Iā€™ll definitely be waiting for your comparison Iā€™ll be checking this and the Deuceā€™s forums for the next months. Btw did you have any QC issues with the Doscinco?

1 Like

If you are using on PC, just get the Peace EQ, leave it always running when listening to music, case closed. I do that on my work setup. I donā€™t know this amp so I canā€™t comment. Iā€™m satisfied listening to low volumes but, as the other user posted, Doscinco will come to life with more volume. I will post here when I get my hands on the Deuce and will compare it with the Doscinco.
No QC issues at all, mine has serial number 330+ or something like that, no driver flex or anything else (all hail the chi-fi gods).

2 Likes

Got you. Thank you so much, Iā€™ll be waiting for your review!!

1 Like