šŸ”¶ ZiiGaat Doscinco

This is the official thread for the ZiiGaat Doscinco

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: No but better with
  • Driver type: 2DD 3BA Hybrid

:red_circle: Linsoul Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviewsā€¦

8 Likes

7 Likes

Great looking on paper this one graphed with less channel imbalance that what we have seen with Ziigaat in the past.

5 Likes

okay I wait and when time comes Iā€™ll grab this one but I gotta see how peeps think first lol

2 Likes

The only review I came across was a hyperbole or possibly sarcastic monologue video review. I guess the Doscino is better and less expensive than the Hype 2? I look forward to impressions/reviews. The graph looks rather nice.

So many new sets are lauded like nothing good was produced before mid 2023. Every new unit is now the greatest and a revelation. I am worn out from these flavor-of-the-month hype trains.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I like the more even mid to sub bass levels of the Doscinco. I canā€™t hear much past 10 k so treble extension is not a ā€œmustā€ for me. Many years of band practiceā€¦

5 Likes

The Ziigaat looks better on paper what H4 for my preferences, need ears on.

3 Likes

I agree. I was looking into getting the h4 in a month or two. Leaning way more towards the Ziigaat now after seeing the graph. Need to hear what the word on the street is,so Iā€™ll wait a littleā€¦

4 Likes

I was about to pull the trigger on the H4 but just picked up the Doscinco because of what I have seen thus far and the price is far better. Hopefully it pans out.

7 Likes

I just placed an order too! $215 USD on Aliexpress was too good to pass up given the potential payoff :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Any impressions?

Super! How did you get such a discount?

Itā€™s on sale for ~$250 and then I was able to use a $20-off AliExpress coupon code (ā€œLove Deliversā€ promo) plus like ~$15 in AliExpress Coins.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty hyped to hear some impressions of these sets asap. I wonā€™t assume the big YouTubers will get their hands on these, maybe HBB, but Timmy had no idea who Ziigaat was in his last impressions video of the Cinno. That man is one of the most popular audio channels on YT, but also so out of touch with the threads and forums :sweat_smile:

Anyways, un-biased, non-reviewer impressions always hold more weight for me anyways.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not super technical or anything of that sort, I just love my music, but I will definitely post some impressions here when I get my set. I have a set of Hype 2s so that might be a decent side by side.

6 Likes

Hype 2 will be fine next to ZiiGaat Cinocotres :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll wait it out and see what people think, Iā€™m planning to grab a hype 4 at 11.11 but if these things are good then I may grab this early

4 Likes

Maybe. From the graph, for my tastes, Doscinco >Hype 2. But graphs sure arenā€™t everything.

4 Likes

Yeah youā€™re probably right, I get the feeling that those two will be a little closer. Honestly, we are getting spoiled with some truly awesome sounding IEMs at rather more ā€˜reasonableā€™ pricing, relatively speaking.

3 Likes