šŸ”· ZMF Verite Closed

Did you reject the thought of buying a tub amp?

I see that. There are not many optionsā€¦ Abyss TC ā€¦ though has to be loose with no clamp - could also be not big enough

yeahh as I tried the Andromeda, I was surprised.

You have a cool dealer, if he lets you take so many hf over the weekend! - good service!
Should ask mine - or better not! :rofl:

not at all! the Feliks Echo buzzes around in my brain
some kind of tube, should be here before a ZMF arrives

RME ADI 2 + Feliks Echo = ZMF Aeolus blackwood
the last days, I thought a few times about giving the RME back and finally ordering the Aoelus

1 Like

Great combination, damm this hobby can cost money :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::sweat_smile:

Good connections are the alpha & omega in private- and professional live :+1:

2 Likes

And now the new Ltd version is in: LTD Leopardwood (Roupala montana)
THEY look really nice :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well I just ordered, and I get to go to canjam in a day and see if I fucked up lol. I should be able to sell them just fine if needed lol

5 Likes

OFC you did :+1: :sunglasses:
So which ZMF do you have now and how do you rank them?

I have the verite cocobolo and they are pretty sweet lol

1 Like

Another Verite :thinking: (Closed but stillā€¦)
I would have a hard time accepting spending $3444 on HP (tax + shipping on top of the $2699) + the extraā€™s. So I aim for an Eikon next, IN CASE my Aoelus is as good as ppl say.

2 Likes

The only direct comparison Iā€™ve seen they preferred the open slightly, so Iā€™m interested in your opinion.

Wonder when it will get here lol

lead time was about 6-7 weeks for my Aeolus, but the massive number of verite closed orders seems to have dropped off a bit. Though thereā€™s been a bit of a spike in the Aeolus recently.
Your probably better off getting the order in before CanJam, Iā€™m sure that will cause something of a spike.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking. I might have to sell off my regular verites if they compete lol

1 Like

Do they? What are the main differences you could hear?

I must say that I personally think that the Verite Closed are the best looking of ZMFā€™s headphones (not that the others donā€™t look amazing too, because they do). But these look much more sleek and unique.

1 Like

Yea, already sold my verite for the verite closed ltd leopardwood lol. They sound just as good if not a bit better to me

3 Likes

Have you decided on if you are going bare wood or stained?

I donā€™t recall actually, I do know I got the wine color on the headband though

Those are beyond beautiful. That must be what happens when a tree dies and goes to heaven.

2 Likes