šŸ”· 1More Triple Driver

A Magni3+ or a Heresy would be ample power for these for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed the Periapt cables have the right connector, I just thought theyā€™d be to thick.
So are you saying that they donā€™t work anyway? Or am I getting ā€œshot me downā€ wrong?

Yea Iā€™m s aying you,need trs connectors that are single sided, ie each connector needs the left connect to have 2 left channel hots and the same for the right, they told me they couldnt do that so I was bummed. Been over a year tho so maybe thats changed.

You think Zeos made the cables himself then?

Now that I come to think of it, the Harmonicdyne Helios is also a v shape headphone in the same price bracket, would be interesting to hear a comparison because of this.

1 Like

I would also be curious to hear how someone would describe the bass of these compared to the meze 99 to get an idea of how both of those would differ.

1 Like

How is the stock cable for these? Curious if itā€™s worth going in with the mindset of replacing the cable or if the stock cable works perfectly fine.

Its short IMO, if you use it mobile i doubt youā€™ll have much of an issue. I just wanted a balanced cable for them :frowning:

I really liked the stock cable for them. I think it was high quality, nice and lightweight too but, but if you want to get a different cable you could as well. Up to you.

tight clear bass stays, is extensive in certain songs, not fatiguing, not boomy, i believe lighter than default pads too, no more ear press like with default pads, and all songs now very enjoyable, ear rests and enjoys :slight_smile: i do recommend change the pads, asap :slight_smile: (these pads are from logitech g433 headset)

4 Likes

Does the stock cable work with other headphones as well, or is it proprietary to this headphones design?

might work with meizu, same visual design, and itā€™s also chinese company, sol republic HD tracks also, cannot tell, maybe even Hifiman he400x, i got this sol republic hd tracks cable and is perfectly compatible, i even like it more than original fragile cable, 1metre~ (fully braided)

Thought Iā€™d re-post this from drop. Interesting to me you donā€™t have to take off the original pads for this.

4 Likes

This isā€¦ very interesting. I take my triple driver headphones out and about but can rarely wear it over an hour or two due to how it pinches either my earlobe or the top of my ears. I really wonder if there is zero difference in sound, though. I might give this a try at some point!

Edit: Amazon link http://amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07M9VJL3We. Maybe others with better knowledge of pads can suggest similar pads to these which could work with the 1More?

1 Like

https://forum.hifiguides.com/uploads/default/original/3X/7/d/7d4d7507113388e2e45bfa057953ce47314b8dae.jpeg these more transparent ( a la beyerdynamic style), but leak sound a bit more, less isolation, and outside in quiet streets people might hear what you listen to, if volume is max, but they sound more laid back, less tiresome for ear, and i think bass a bit dissipates, but still is very punchy; the original pads hurt ears, press them, until you get earache and canā€™t wear 1more anymore

Hi
Where can I get these pads?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000315108064.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7bb74c4dGpUs4N not using headphones anymore, i bought beyerdynamic game, less coloured, and easier on my ears, but hereā€™s the link to the pads

Have a question regarding theseā€¦ I have the option of getting these for $125, Or get the AKG K371 for $140ā€¦ What do yā€™all think I should do? Are these better than the 371s?

Or should I get the AKG K361s for $82 and save some money for tendies?

Resurrecting this oneā€¦Iā€™m still using my Triple Drivers a lot, but Iā€™ve run into an issue.

Sometimes at high volume in songs with very deep bass, Iā€™ll get a vibration that sounds a lot like a speaker that has blown. It sounds good at lower volume and with less excessive bass though, so Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s not it. Anyone have anytthing like this happen? Wondering if it could just be the bass reflector or that piece of plexiglass working loose or something and it can be retightenedā€¦but I donā€™t wanna mess with it and screw it up permanently.

1 Like

Sounds like something is loose to me, I had something similar with the iloud speakers. They have metal over the drivers which came loose, during low volumes itā€™s not an issue but slightly normal to loud volume when the bass hit hard it would start rattling. Not sure if thereā€™s a way to fix that for the headphone tho. For my speakers I was able to get in and remove the grills but thatā€™s easy while going into the headphone and find out what part is doing it might be challenging