đŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

I wonder if upgrading to XInhs cables is worth it. My cheap copper only cables are good enough for me and I dont see the point of spending that much. Especially since I buy cables for many IEMs.

@nymz what is “black hardware?”

PD: amazing look and photo

1 Like

Short answer, no. Pick one you like.

That question might bring up some drama, lets just avoid it.

3 Likes

See the two pins, conector and splitter? They black.

This is gold.

Silver.

Grey.

6 Likes

Oh I see. But I don’t mind the looks of the 4-core graphene (kind of grey), I think it will look great on the Timeless.

Amazing photos!

I guess I know why you don’t want to bring that topic to the table (cables = snake oil
 hahaha) If sound doesn’t change that much or even nothing at all I don’t care, but at least comfort and quality must be good. I think that the Xinhs 4-core graphene has that without destroying my wallet.

2 Likes

Keep in mind mine is grey, I asked for it, but 4 core stock comes with silver connectors!

2 Likes

Sorry @nymz 
 How can I change the color of the conector, splitter and pins? I don’t see any options on AliExpress besides types of connector and plugs. Do I have to contact the store (Xinhs)?

Yes, you have to contact him directly. Keep in mind timezones, tho.

His english is simple but fine, works better with pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, my english isn’t good either hahaha.

Thanks @nymz and everyone for the recommendations. I’ll grab the Xinhs 4-core graphene :slight_smile:

PD: Daft Punk :heart:
I can’t wait to try Face to Face on the Timeless.

2 Likes

Me too. I’m very curious if they will fit the bill
 once they arrive -.-

Shitty seller + shitty courier + shitty customs = 1 month goes by, so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

get a hart audio cable and all the interconnects you need? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Which cable is that on the EJ?

I am a huge fan of hart audio cables, just not for IEMs. Their mmcx cable is microphonic and doesn’t have the usual plastic formed stuff at the ears
 etc. If they did, I wouldn’t have bothered with other cables for IEMs. :frowning:
For over ears, it is the only thing I use.

1 Like

Sounds to me like it’s not worth it to You
 :wink:

1 Like

Xinhs version of nicehck blocc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to ask. Is this set from that super cheap aliexpress listing? Cos I also bought from them but my delivery seems to be in limbo for 2 weeks and I’m just looking for proof of existence. Google image searching an image review turned up your comment on this thread

bless you for taking a unique image that google search can hunt

1 Like

Yes, I got mine from Le Electric Audio Store on Aliexpress. I had to wait almost 30 days from the time I placed the order to the order being shipped. My tracking number got canceled twice while waiting for the store to receive the iem from the factory. The agonizing anticipation made holding them in my hands even sweeter.

2 Likes

I ordered mine from Dudu Audio Store which is a pretty well known (and regarded) store and also had to wait for shipping since they were back-ordered
 :slight_smile:

Ordered on the 14th of September and they were dispatched at the 29th.

After all the praise that they’ve received recently it’s probably even worse now.

my 2-week wait has been agonizing as it is but now that I managed to ask a successful buyer from that store I at least have an idea how long I might have to wait and at the very least that they’re legit

I love Hart Cables for regular headphones. I borrowed a set from a friend to try, and if I spent more time with high end headphones, yes.

They are just too heavy for IEMs, and I tend to be portable with mine, since I work on the patio about 1/3 of the time. The only way to avoid the weight was to add length, and attach it to you or a desk. Most of the time I just plug my IEMs into a Bluetooth amp and go.