šŸ”¶ AKG K712

Naw that x2hr was wide which is why Iā€™m looking for soundstageā€¦if only they didnā€™t have issues.

I guess I am just asking why wide soundstage is desirable for asmr, because I would assume something that sounds right next to your ear would be more stimulating

And I thought it was me when I was listening to 6XXā€™s last night but they sound even more better. Theyā€™re starting to sound the way they weā€™re advertised. Ainā€™t no way Iā€™m selling them, I ainā€™t heard nothing unique like this.

I thought so as well but my old m40x with that non-existent soundstage donā€™t do squat.

The m40x is not exactly what I think of when I think intimate, perhaps consider looking into the audio technica ad900x or ad700x, as you might end up liking those

1 Like

I saw the ad900x on a head fi thread for airy cans. Hmmā€¦

Exactly what it is pretty much, also vocals that sound very close to your ear for sure. my favorite ad is the ad1000x but I would try something like the ad900x or ad700x first

I might test them out. If these q701ā€™s donā€™t pass the test, theyā€™ll be on my list.

Youā€™ve been around the block when it comes to selling headphones. Where do you think I should sell?

Whatever you find yourself not enjoying lol, something you feel you donā€™t want to listen to as much

Edit: I misread, disregard this lol

I meant whereā€™s the best place to sell, I thought I read you previously owned some.

I mean really anywhere you can, places like eBay or Reverb, or more local buy sell sites. You arenā€™t dealing with exotic high end gear, so I donā€™t really think it matters where you sell it

Or you can sell on avexchange or head fi classifieds

1 Like

Never heard of reverbā€¦ Iā€™ll have to take a plunge in some new waters,lol!

Reverb is mainly pro gear or musical instruments, but you can sell headphones on there

Okay, Iā€™ll check their website out to see what works best for me.

This is a helpful list of big sellers

1 Like

Oh okay, never heard of hifishark. Iā€™ll be able to put something together of some kind.

I was hoping the Lcd1 was metal but I guess you canā€™t have it all

It its pretty light though, and if itā€™s good plastic I donā€™t think I would care

Joshua Valour reviewed them, and said it wasnā€™t looking like the high quality kind.