Allo Revolution DAC

@11_Clouds it’s pretty nice and will do exactly what you’re looking for. There’s a really good app for your iPad. You’ll just need a splitter to use multiple amps.

1 Like

Ok thank you for all that detail, so if that’s the case, could I then just use that out to the dac of my choice?

And a dac that can take coax in

2 Likes

Hell yes, I just wanna be untethered except for headphones

Awesom man thank you

That’s going to be your play then since amazon hasn’t really been working to make it easy for streamers lol. The bluesound is pretty easy to use and supports like everything, and while imo not as good of a value prop as the usbridge, it would be better here for sure if you use Amazon and is more refined in the user interface/simplicity aspect

1 Like

Well I just really like the quality, No need for MQA, just didn’t know about streamers all that well, I hope this works, I’m seeing an optical out as well

Yes it has optical out, but I would suggest you use coax if you can as the optical on there is subpar imo

1 Like

Wooooo 10 character

Oh good to know

Man I love this forum lol

4 Likes

@11_Clouds

Jul 13… still for sale maybe?

1 Like

Good to know about the combo, I am really curious to the streaming world as I mostly use Spotify. I was very interested, but the shipping for me would be $150 and that killed it for me. It will definitively stay in my radar but for now I will go with the Element.

Hey m0n coax is the way to go if I’m connecting the Node 2i to the Denafrips Pontus and want to bypass the Node 2i’s DAC correct?

That is correct

1 Like

If I want to run this from windows and mac source, which driver is required? I got a little lost in the documentation for this

If you plan to run from windows you get the xmos driver

thanks, and for mac it doesn’t matter? sorry, wasn’t sure what the driverless option meant here

So for mac I think either one will work, but I would go thesycon just in case. The xmos version is nice if you have windows because it doesn’t need anything installed, for mac it shouldn’t matter for either

1 Like

Mon, hi! Tell me please, how huge the difference between aune x8 and allo revolution? Im installed linear supply to x8, i think it added 10 percent increase in sound quality. Is it worth for my to buy allo? It will be still an upgrade?