Anime discussion thread

oh yeah, SUPER hyped for MHA (up-to-date manga reader) but Solo Leveling has been on my mind ever since I saw the announcement, now THAT is pure hype.

2 Likes

Alright, you have summoned me to read both…this is your fault and you should take responsibility… I was current with MHA, but I did other stuff and now I have to find my place… it will be done though 100% :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

oh boy. IF u can, I think u might enjoy the anime more if wait until after this season. (MHA)

Solo Leveling is my favorite manhwa, go read it asap!
(oh and put some OSTs by Hiroyuki Sawano or Shiro Sagisu in the background, very fitting.)

1 Like

The Manga readers have hyped the next arc. The op song is like yea we are here and everything will be all right, but the Manga readers are like nope it is not gonna be alright so yea I’m down! Korea is putting good work out so I will look at solo leveling, I drag my feet to be obstinate sometimes with properties so it fell victim to that LOL. Problem Rectified!!!

1 Like

Y’all should try skill of lure if you haven’t…

Overlord just started, first episode is pretty on par, im just hoping for less shitty CGI

2 Likes

@Rikudou_Goku

So I was wrong. I just binged Solo Leveling and just WOW! The action was great, the story was good, and I loved the overall world building etc. This was a top Tier recc so yea… I guess everyone can be retarded sometimes LMFAO SMH!

I will be hyping this to my friends until the anime is released.

2 Likes

Well then. Maybe you like this one as well.

A friend got me on solo leveling and it took over my life for like 2 weeks until I finished it

1 Like

The anime seriously better not screw it up…

2 Likes

I agree, its got alot of potential. Also i will check it out then for sure. Thanks again for the awesome ride! :grin::+1:

1 Like

oh, and you should definitely try this.

its from the same author.

1 Like

Itll be even worse knowing the guy who made it just passed away. Though I have my guesses that they will change it up abit as the whole story was quite anti japanese and its being made by a japanese studio :rofl:.

As for a similar one to solo leveling I really liked Hardcore leveling warrior, similar power trip shit but still quite good.

As for upcoming been loving Overlord S4 new OP is so fukin good, been watching 86 not a new one this season but damn its fukin good.

1 Like

Voracity is still my bae, but S4 is looking good so far. Both it and Danmachi’s animation are looking pretty good this season. I only have experience with 1 of the 2 arcs, so hopefully they both deliver.

has anyone else been watching summer 2022 seasonal anime?

1 Like

Yepp also picked up Kagua-sama and fml that narrator is soooo good!! So loving that. Will prob. Look at Classroom of the elite since its got alot of praise. Devil is a part timer is on my list to look at now too since it has some praise as well.

Just speaking to this season only: Harem in another world is doing a good job adapting its source material. Overlord 4 is holding up for me. Black Summoner is good/will get better based on reading ahead. Danmachi s4 will slap when the fighting hits full steam. There are a few long cour series that are still slapping this season and a few others i need to look at, but no complaints atm.

…u mean u havent seen it? Not even S1?

I died from seeing that CG fight…although it did feel like an anime game style

Yepp not even season 1. A friend of mine admonished me for it so im on it lol. And yea at least it was not a berserk cg etc. Honestly all studios are lagging behind ufotable with cg imo. Some slice of lifes and such have good production where its hard to tell if its animation or cg so i can only say they look dope like going back to Your Name etc.

kazuma

1 Like

Ok im feeling the stare, ill try to watch some tonight ok… :sob::sob::sob::smirk::grin::+1:

1 Like