Anime discussion thread

the story seems to be pretty good but the CGI is still bad (even though there way less of it)

1 Like

have you tried the rwby remake?

Good question, I watched RWBY back when it first came out due to liking Roosterteeth and RvB etc. But I have no interest in it anymore.

Edit 2: sorry trying have some fun with the post, but this makes it simplier and hopefully wont kill the vibe lol

I have watched at least of the first episodes and continued the ones I like

Just watched Angel’s Egg for the first time and man, that movie is something else. Definitely not for everyone as it is extremely slow paced and has a “show don’t tell” kind of narrative, but I think it is especially resonating if you have fell out of religion.

Getting off the seasonal grind has been pretty fun though, going through my backlog of stuff!

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku almost done with season 1, its great thanks for the extra motivation :grinning:.

Also, yea the cg in black summoner is different, not as good on second watch so yall right on that.

1 Like

1 Like

Just binged the 5 episodes of Call of the Night ( Yofukashi no Uta), really digging the visuals, great color pallet. overall pretty chill and solid story so far (a bit cheesy but likeable overall)

3 Likes

My tier list.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Tier list is invalid, I’m afraid…doesn’t have the Aria Snow Edition Waifu on it.

Crin made it a few months ago. So some stuff arent there, and its missing some nicehck waifus. Dunno how to add them though.