Anime discussion thread

the story seems to be pretty good but the CGI is still bad (even though there way less of it)

1 Like

have you tried the rwby remake?

Good question, I watched RWBY back when it first came out due to liking Roosterteeth and RvB etc. But I have no interest in it anymore.

Edit 2: sorry trying have some fun with the post, but this makes it simplier and hopefully wont kill the vibe lol

I have watched at least of the first episodes and continued the ones I like

Just watched Angel’s Egg for the first time and man, that movie is something else. Definitely not for everyone as it is extremely slow paced and has a “show don’t tell” kind of narrative, but I think it is especially resonating if you have fell out of religion.

Getting off the seasonal grind has been pretty fun though, going through my backlog of stuff!

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku almost done with season 1, its great thanks for the extra motivation :grinning:.

Also, yea the cg in black summoner is different, not as good on second watch so yall right on that.

1 Like

1 Like

Just binged the 5 episodes of Call of the Night ( Yofukashi no Uta), really digging the visuals, great color pallet. overall pretty chill and solid story so far (a bit cheesy but likeable overall)

3 Likes

My tier list.

Have fun.

2 Likes

Tier list is invalid, I’m afraid…doesn’t have the Aria Snow Edition Waifu on it.

Crin made it a few months ago. So some stuff arent there, and its missing some nicehck waifus. Dunno how to add them though.

out of of how much I like the waifu not the IEM

1 Like

Rating based on the waifu is the only way to rate them. And as an aside, the inclusion of the Aria SE waifu would automatically drop everyone else down a tier and she’d be the only one in S.

Man, how am I supposed to wait for next year???

1 Like

Did anyone watch Shield Hero S2 on Crunchyroll? I swear there’s something wrong with the audio. It all almost sounds muffled or something. I’m going to wait for the bluray rips to become available and see if they’re any better.

I haven’t, but it wouldn’t be the first time that I’ve heard wonky audio quality on Crunchyroll.

So before the hype that is October releases, just wanted to say I watched a few episodes of Cyberpunk:Edgerunners and I am digging it. Studio trigger really capture the spark of the source material from what I can tell. Ie the game did that too from what I could tell, but gameplay opinions vary etc

1 Like

Ya i binged through it, animation is very well done and the show overall is solid- not perfect but a good watch

Funny enough on of my grips is the intro outro music dont really match the vibe of the show, its good music but not the kind i would imagine for something “cyberpunk”

1 Like

EXTREMELY HYPEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD

Iruma-Kun
Eminence in shadow
Bleach
My Hero

Hiroyuki Sawano is doing the ED of Bleach btw + Shiro Sagisu OST. God im gonna die from hype.

2 Likes

So is this a bleach spinoff or a continuation? Basically is it something a newcomer can watch or am I gonna be sidelined clapping for the home team? :slight_smile: