Anime discussion thread

Food wars was pretty lit, until they dragged out the series and it became crap. I’m digging the farming one at the moment(planting seeds willingly or unwillingly based on door with the reverse lock lmfao) but watched a few episodes of the cooking one too. I’ll double check it since yall are praising it. :smiley:

…I really wanna watch Food Wars but the…fanservice in it is just…not needed imo. Wrong genre to put ecchi in it.

Maybe the wrong setting due to minors, but food and ex-i-ness go hand in hand for some folks, the apron nude is a trope for a reason js lol

You should. It’s not my favorite but I respect its creativity and consistency. When I watched it it sorta reminded me of kill la kill which I know is weird. But they were both a breath of fresh air in its respective genres imo

1 Like

Question anyone know what is the song they used in Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd season episode 3, in the montage? that piano piece was amazing but i cant seem to find out what is

I’m actually excited for anime again especially for my the anime in fall 2023

1 Like

Yes sir, the fall lineup is great imho. What’s your number 1 you are looking forward to?

1 Like

Personally aside from goblin slayer 2 and Eminence in Shadow , are my personal choice i did watch the 1st episode of FLCL: Grunge its nice

The ones im looking forward to the most:
Eminence in shadow
Dr stone
Dead mount death play
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu
Hametsu no Oukoku

Dunno which of dr stone or eminence in shadow is my nr 1 though.

2 Likes

Just gonna leave these banging ops here:

Was not expecting anything from these titles either, may be fun as the ops sold me to look at them more js… the power of music hehe

1 Like

Ragna Crimson totally hooked me. im reading the manga as I type this. :joy:

1 Like

I was strolling though the new releases and I seen a 45min ep1 so I popped it on and loved it and the op lol. Gotta love getting surprised. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I caught up with the manga now lol. Seriously hope there is a S2 coming after S1 ends, although if it does it would catch up to the manga (original source I believe).

1 Like

Oh boy, did not expect them to have some Beethoven tracks in Ragna Crimson Episode 3. :joy:

And gotta love that monologue the tempest dragon had, even though it was a bit shorter than the manga.

:rofl:

1 Like

Man i have not watched ep3 yet. Will later today. People have been hyping it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You seen this?

Liked the first episode enough to go read the manwha. (almost 300 chapters.)

1 Like

Finished that episode last night, that ish was funny. Lol his ramblings along with the classical music painted a picture for sure. Very happy with that one so far too.

1 Like

“Run, if you value your life. The frenzy has begun. The moon is red. We’re out of time.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::headstone:

1 Like

Haha loved it, they did quite a damn good job with that arc with ONLY 3 episodes.

Although they cut this scene that I would have liked to have.

manga

next arc is gonna be lit though.

1 Like

Lol perfect. Yea super excited for more. The comedy is so on point. Also speaking of manga not to go too far off topic do you read Dandadan? Like I think the humor fantastic and the combat is great too. It is in the same ballpark and is likely to get an anime soon so figured id bring it up. :slight_smile: