Anime discussion thread

Yes sir, ep6 was metal as hell and the music was great too. Again I think it will pop off this season.

2 Likes

I sure hope they will adapt the whole thing. Season 1 seems to only have 12 episodes.

1 Like

Agreed, it needs the whole run adapted with this level of care. It deserves it.

1 Like

I don’t see how they could not do the whole thing. Btw that little tease at the end of the episode, so good!

I just started Metallic rogue which is really good as well

2 Likes

So far they seem to have put a TOOOOON of care into this so I assume they will adapt more. Especially since 12 Episodes wont give us the most famous single word line from JinWoo. :smirk:

2 Likes

It had been a min since I read, but I thought it was a bit later for cerberus, fight was great though, no complaints.

Which one of you weebs is gonna buy this poster?

1 Like

As someone who wants to watch and read the novels soon, how far behind am I?

:pray:

4 Likes

Do any of you guys here read LNs? I do but havent figured out a better way to keep track of when new volumes drop and what you have read, other than keeping a google sheet page and manually input everything and manually looking up the specific series for any new volumes…

1 Like

Well I was gonna say MAL since it seemed like they had them mixed in with the manga, but now I’m not so sure. Maybe an incentive for a website structured in a similar way for LNs and maybe even web novels. I’ve read a few series and think there is merit to it.

MAL is indeed not good for LN only as it is mixed in with Manga.
I know that novelupdates and mangaupdates are what people seem to use if they arent also doing it the old school manual way…

https://www.novelupdates.com/

1 Like

Also, SJW with the arise this weekend hehe. I liked the Igris fight quite a bit. If they don’t add some humor with his shadows like Beru to be close to the manwha I will consider that a fail imho. Ready for S2 if this next one does a good job js…

1 Like

Actually, S2 IS coming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sololeveling/comments/1bhvbcf/solo_leveling_cour_2_was_confirmed_back_in/

1 Like

Thank you for the good news! I’ve been enjoying this one a lot on the recommendation of my youngest, who tells me the manga was great, and I’ll love the anime. So far he’s been right.

Any love for the Apothecary Diaries in this crowd? My wife and I have been eating that one up every Saturday with great anticipation. I don’t normally like the English dub on most of the anime I watch - call it a habit I picked up from my weeb kid, but I’ve learned to prefer the subtitle generally - that said, Apothecary Diaries is one of those shows that really helps give better understanding and nuance to watch both versions of. So, yeah, we’re loving that.

Back on topic though, glad to see more solo leveling coming our way.

1 Like

Np, hope you been enjoying the OST that was released a day ago.

Am planing on reading the Light Novel for it soon.

2 Likes

Wahoooo! New typing music!

2 Likes

Hiroyuki Sawano is GOD. :fire:

1 Like

Apothecary Diaries is fantastic. The sub just finished up and I am ready for S2 already lol

WOW

https://www.reddit.com/r/sololeveling/comments/1br3elp/leaked_information_about_solo_leveling_season_2/

2 Likes