Anime discussion thread

Dandadan may suprise this year as well, but is on the action comedy with some light romance. May not be for everyone, but i always suggest taking a look. Of thats been announced i think Lazarus is supposed to drop this year as well as the chainsaw man movie if you liked season 1.

1 Like

Konosuba S3 is so damn good!
Next week is gonna be PEAK Konosuba (if they do it as well as they have been up till now).

1 Like

I’ve had a smile on each episode I watched so far. Really glad its back.

1 Like

Yeah, I completed the LN on it just a few days ago. Trust me, next ep will have the best content in the whole series (IMO).

1 Like

BOOM, damn Konosuba S3 EP6 was indeed fire as expected!

10/10 adaptation from the LN, they only really removed some smaller details.

LN changes

In the LN, Kazuma stumbled upon a treassure room and there were some adult magazines there and he took them, then the alarms sounded because of him and the guards found them (lol).

And he was more brutal against Katsuragi, instead of just drowning him in water, he also blocked his throat with ice as well.

1 Like

It was a great episode. Really digging the current season.

So a pulse check for my fellow weebs here. For me read all of K8 and love it. I still think MT is the best this season and am excited too see reactions to final 3 eps of season. Also DS sans paper airplanes has been decent too. Liking the added content overall.

1 Like

Mushoku Tensei, next episode oh boi…

Spoilers for next episode

I think the anime was a bit too obvious with the foreshadowing/flag for Paul´s death next episode and also with him implying that he is ok with Rudeus having 2 wives with his sword analogy lol.It wasnt that obvious in the LN to me.

1 Like

Same for me, also delaying episodes has been an interesting choice imho.

1 Like

I cant remember did someone here recc evil lord of an interglactic empire??? If so many thanks! Really enjoying the LNs and the dune/mecha flair/worldbuilding. Really fun!

I did!
Glad to see you liking it!
If you like that one maybe check this out.

And perhaps this as it is from the same author.

Here is my weeb list.

1 Like

Thanks again man, will keep these in mind!

1 Like

im suprised you put slime so high u on the list, dont get me wrong its a great show, but i dont think its on the same class as Mushoku tensei.

Changing subject a bit, i was thinking about revisiting some of my favorite shows just to see how they hold up.

First off is Black Lagoon, ran through 24 episodes (didnt know there were more, so i’lll be watching them this weekend), still holds up pretty well - particularly the twins arc, that an awesome arc (and seriously messed up)

My list is based 100% off my own enjoyment of the show, rather than taking into consideration of how well written something is. (of course, poorly written stuff can be detrimental for my enjoyment and amount of plot holes can for example be negative even from just an enjoyment perspective.)

Welp, happy fathers day and hope folks are doing ok. Edit: how did folks feel about it?

1 Like

Are you referring to Mushoku Tensei perhaps? I thought I was prepared for this as an LN reader, but damn it hit hard and was even better than the LN.

1 Like

Yepp, the fallout over the next few episodes will hurt even more too. Bro keeps taking Ls in S2. S3 will be epic though. Folks are not ready for the shift in power and focus js.

1 Like

oh yeah, im definitely looking forward to S3 or S4, not sure which one will cover LN 15.

1 Like

Agreed! Thats gonna be the one shounen fans should be blown away by imho, but we shall see. I had a pretty epic vision wjen reading it, but if they can pull it off animation wise is different… edit I hope it is in s3 btw, but that may make it too rushed
Looking back i compressed some story details so :frowning:

1 Like

Konosuba S3 is over and man, I sure hope we aint waiting 7 years for S4.

1 Like