Anime discussion thread

It is pretty accurate to the LN so far. Will probably like the anime more than I do the LN.

1 Like

Yepp i read the manga and it was cool. Danmachi was lit and reinvested me as i was not a fan of this arc originally when reading. It will be cool though.

1 Like

oh yeah I prefer the content from S4 than the stuff from this season, which i assume will be covering volume 16-18. Which also means we caught up to the LN as volume 19 just came out like 2 months ago in Japan…

1 Like

Im here for it. Dude seems over worked since he has done Wistoria and the side stories for so long its been awhile since he made new direct story advancements etc.

oh yeah I heard thats a new one from the same dude. Will watch it sooner or later.

1 Like

Its pretty good, has some similar story beats, but has its own twists and I liked its animation style. I know some may not like it, but is like the folks that dislike the style on Dandadan as well with science saru etc. I think it is good though.

1 Like

Will check it out when the BD release out is likely.

Just tried the first episode of this.

And I liked it quite a bit. Seems to be an 180 of the “competent MC gets kicked out of Party” trope.

Yepp, i watched that one. It was not bad, the MC seems better than the MC from eminence since he is not an asshole lol. Im curious to see where it goes.

1 Like