Audio Deals (Sales only please)

https://dekoniaudio.com/product/dekoni-audio-elite-fenestrated-sheepskin-earpad-set-for-focal-elear-clear-utopia-manufacturing-defect/

Half off ($50) Dekoni Audio Focal Fenestrated Sheepskin. These were stitched backwards by the manufacturer so we decided to just offload them for half price instead of staring at them any longer.

Edit: The boss man wants to offload them ASAP, Now $29.99 for a set of Backwards stitched Focal Fenestrated Sheepskin pads. Own a piece of dekoni history :joy:

Drop currently has the Liquid Carbon X at 200 USD, with the DAC version costing 50 more.

The Ether CX has also been put on sale, it is now at 700 USD.

Oh and here is an early preview of our Black Friday code. Edit: its live right now

“HFBLKFRI” for 20% off $49.99 or more at DekoniAudio.com

I think I made it expire on December 2. Check out the unboxing of our new choice line by Z.

2 Likes

Now I might try those mfg defect Focal pads.

1 Like

Well crap, we now have two deals threads:

Why do you have to tempt me so? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damn we now have a deal on deal threads…post one get one free? lol

2 Likes

Amazon US Loxjie p20 99.99-20=89.99
https://www.amazon.com/LOXJIE-Balance-Amplifier-Headphone-Power/dp/B07H5JLD2Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=darkvoice&qid=1574836228&sr=8-2&linkCode=sl1&tag=zeos-20&linkId=6ea571403b323109b5314a15e61bfbc1&language=en_US
Only good when run balanced according to z

This is a nice little hybrid tube amp. I used to have one, might pick it up again at the all-time low price.

It actually comes out to $63.99.

79.99 - 20% off coupon.

1 Like

is it true balanced?

I believe so, but I could be wrong

what is untrue balanced? :face_with_monocle:

also, while the red isn’t what I’d prefer, that’s a slick looking tube amp. if it’s as good as people are saying, how can this kinda thing be done at such a price? is it just a clone, so no R&D costs to recover or are we being hosed by everyone else?

So it’s kinda mediocre stock, but if you get some nice nos tubes in there it’s actually pretty great. It’s not some modern marvel of engineering or anything, it’s just a well made amp at a good price. They did cheap out on the tubes tho

how much do good tubes cost? what are some examples of good tubes?

also does Loxjie have any winners on the DAC side of things?

I bought it and didn’t care for it at all. I then bought Russian tubes for it. Improved but still meh to me. For a little bit more than I paid for the amp and tubes I bought a used Vali 2, with extra tubes. Literally twice as good! At least it is to me.

They have alright dacs but nothing really stand out imo (but their pyramid dac and amp designs are something lol)

You can get good NOS matched tubes for like 30-50 bucks a pair depending on the tube (or less). Of course the more sought after tubes can go for like 500 bucks a matched pair or higher, but you obviously don’t need something like that.

Well the vali 2 is a hybrid tube amp so it’s not exactly apples to apples, but it’s good that you found one you like :+1:

The P20 is also a hybrid.