Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Hey Dude! I’m curious to possibly pick up the Khan at some point, just depends on how well it takes to adding a couple db in the midbass region since stuff like the Mele and Kai hovers within my preferred sound signature. Have you had an experiment with that yourself and if you did did you like the results?

1 Like

I did and yes it was good.
Wanted a bass tuck type set in my collection so went with this.
Working on a set with a new chip that is less tucked. But that project is not soon.
Khan loves power btw

1 Like

You mean another double DD set? As for power I’d be using mosty my Sony Walkman A105 (will upgrade to the A306 eventually) or from time to time my Hiby R3 Saber since I prefer and love to be easily mobile more than anything when I’m rocking out or relaxing with my tunes, do you think they would be sufficient enough for them?

1 Like

Yes, tribrids are played out and Planars…until new drivers are made…are played as well (IMO)

3 Likes

Sounds good to me, to me less drivers would mean less to get messed up would that be correct to say? Also this might be a dumb question but do iems/earphones use small circuit boards and that’s what you mean by chip or is it a microchip?

1 Like
1 Like

TRI Star River in green or blue out now :green_heart: 3.5 or 4.4 , Tuning Switches.
$49 First Week $59 after that.

Same price as the SeeAudio/TanzuZu battle on!

Both better have come to the table with good tuning. Not a big fan of the Shimin Li.

C$ 81.21 | TRI Star River 2DD In-ear Monitor 2Pin Wired Earphone with Tuning Switch HiFi Headphone Sports Running Earbud Music DJ Headset
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrGZawa

4 Likes

xMEMS here we come. I wonder how far out that is… can’t be more than 2 years?

2 Likes

My R5 at least SE doesn’t quite have enough juice for the Khan so feel iffy about the R3 but ymmv

I want to get my hands on some MEMS :notes: :v:

3 Likes

Yeah Baby !! me too.

Picked up the star river - screw it! The graph and switches are different enough to give ‘em a shot.

Thanks for the links :handshake:

3 Likes

Oh you’re the best! I know I can trust your opinion on how you hear them, and I’m so glad I don’t have to buy them now, unless you’re like they’re awesome. Love you :kissing_heart:

I got you with impression early March when they come in for sure :handshake:

1 Like

2 Likes

Now we need @hawaiibadboy to get his hands on a Penon Impact

4 Likes

I might buy a set today :notes: :v:

2 Likes

TOTL model I’m sure, best collab yet!

Have you seen graphs?

Yes sir. Tony Tex provided a graph at the end of his last video.

6 Likes