Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I kinda want those as jammies now!

4 Likes

I took for granted people didn’t know more about Jinny’s workshop, but I don’t think AS was trying to hide anything. On head-fi, I remember AS bought the W10. Different tuning (AS described it as bright for Chinese market), unvented and different BA config. I’m sure he contacted Jinny around that time which from what I recall was months prior to the launch here.

I mean there was some obvious exaggeration with the sell of TOTL for the masses when it’s $600. Even AS was hopeful that Truthear would come out with a flagship 10-12 BA for ~ $300 that would blow everyone out because of the direction the market was going (already a bunch of great sets with good configs, tuning, and new tech). But there’s nothing wrong with that, and I can see why someone into the hobby would be excited for having their hand in the final product as he had with Butastur.

Was he considering what you like personally, or did you ask specifically for his personal opinion of it? Either way, I don’t see why 1 person’s opinion has such weight. Practically everyone liked it and gave effusive praise.

I don’t know if he changed, but last I know AS only gave 5% of sound to cable. For perspective, he gave tips 15%.

1 Like

Me too

I don’t think I could get away with rocking them but at home chilling…sure
giphy (88)

It will all be smart lights…Twinkly 10,000 bulbs and Govee curtains x3
Long …way to go

4 Likes

“It makes me rethink the hobby.”

Same.

3 Likes

Tom a super nice guy but dangerous AF :boxing_glove: :muscle: British too :+1:

4 Likes

Total beast. He took this fight with 2 weeks notice if i recall? Sergei did too but Tom took a good hook, and also knew he’d throw a check hook if he feinted
The heavyweights hit llike trucks. I hear he has a Black belt in BJJ??
Total beast

britain-england

3 Likes

According to Wiki he has won the British Open in Brazilian jiu-jitsu in all belt classes except black belt…so not too shabby if it goes to the floor but tbh most of his opponents are already out cold there already :smile:

1 Like

On a lighter note.

Having finally found my missing Simgot EA500 left bud, and with the arrival of the Moondrop and Yanchjim DSP cables plus the EA500 tuning kit, I feel a few days of playtime coming my way!!! I may finally get the Olina and Z12 to perform a more suitable listening experience for my preferences and library.

7 Likes

Good lord man, that is a lot of lights.

I am going with less is more this year. Last year, I think we were the only house on my block to put lights up. This year, I am going to scale back a bit, with lights around the entry and front porch, and these ( which were new for my wife’s birthday ).

6 Likes

Put those cables to work!!

3 Likes

giphyerty

2 Likes

lol ms dipple sux at madlibs.

3 Likes

Thanks to you know who you are :beers: to help stop the hustlers from hustling :dollar::dollar::dollar:

^^^ Chris you couldn’t make this shit up :smile:

4 Likes

Wuz kickin fellow addicts…just joined the ‘guide and wanna give a little shout out to everybody. Have the same set of 800sts’ for about 7 years now that I bought after seeing Chris on the 'tube when he was still wet behind the ears (how things have changed)…the seed got planted in my skull about a year ago and went full ballistic and swung for the fences with my first purchase…UM Mext Japanese version…and then my ledger started glowing with a
lot of red on it ever since. Anywho glad to be on board

11 Likes

Welcome on board bro!! :notes: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Crazy yeah? They were the ones who got into a BOT war with KZ and won, and then explained to the owner rep how their program works …which they (KZ) copied.
Remember my post way back about Narrative control and messaging via comment sections on YT/FB Reddit and beyond? You just blocked them in progress. Congrats.

giphy (64)

Bravo @M0N and @Ohmboy :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks my man🤛

1 Like

…my wife calls them ‘the Naziem’…lifelong member of the Axis Power

4 Likes

Thanks but it was a shame because the op inquiry was legit and the first few replies kosher, then somewhere down the line it was corrupted by those muppets…Did they really believe the mods on here are that stupid that we’d sit back and let them turn the thread into a meme and stealth spamming? Come on now…anyways it’s HiFiGone now and good riddance.

4 Likes