Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Big Aroma fan!

1 Like

Yep! Next purchase A100TB😉

7 Likes

Any ETA for DQ6s? After selling T3+ I don’t have any iems now, I want to buy DQ6s and CRA together.

1 Like

I’m talking to someone on Head-Fi about buying their Oxygen for a great price. I said I’d buy the Olina, so that means I will. I’ll be happy to compare fit and details in sound once I have both.

I think I’ll prefer the Olina’s shells though. :surfing_man: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

:pray:
Thank you man :boom:

@Robius They have to send a retail sample to confirm the tuning. I’m waiting on that.

6 Likes

“We are waiting on that”

5 Likes

Waiting on olina :pensive:
Any info or updates?

2 Likes

See Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) - #6440 by hawaiibadboy

1 Like

I think that was in reference to the DQ6s not the Olina

1 Like

I’d like a bass glide like my #1 fave the Elysian Acoustic X
Can you do that?
“Sure, we can do that”

Waiting…

giphy (7)

23 Likes

I bought and sold the Monarch 2. Lacking in vocals and standup bass in jazz. Have you seen the Monarch 2 and EJ07m graphs together ? I think this would be perfect for me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Will you give us a heads-up on here on ETA for purchase :+1:

Also, 'cos I’m an idiot when it comes to Discord can you drop another invite link post.

1 Like

Yes :+1:

You will only see 1 channel till I approve you

3 Likes

Are you me? I literally just did that comparison this morning, makes me confident that my EJ07M choice was correct.
Edit: Now that I look, the Kinda Lava isn’t too far off (in measurement) from the Clairvoyance, either!
Edit edit: It also lines up reeeeeal well with this:

1 Like

Thanks - no idea why but your server doesn’t even get added to my list in Discord when I try to accept the invite. My problem, not yours - fuck knows what I’ve done so hope Google is indeed my friend :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Are you to approve me? Thanks

1 Like

I must admit, I am very interested in this set.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Any first impressions? Is the bass how you hoped it would turn out?

1 Like