Bass Gods Approved

Nice! I was testing some budget amps with my DT880 600 last night when that came on in a shuffle. I hadn’t heard it in ahwile and was like “wow”. Then I kept scaling up in gear quality and it kept showing me more and more cool stuff. Fun game to play with that track is “What are they banging on?” Lots of interesting percussion in there.

Here’s some real bass.

Bass = low
WAF = non-existent

1 Like

And if you want to kill yourself in the other direction. This one starts at 20 Hz and runs up to 20,000 Hz.

Once you get to around 100 Hz, be prepared to turn the volume knob down as the sound gets higher.

I lost the ability to hear anything once it got around 14,000 Hz.

Something about energy and frequency :smiley:

1 Like

that was cool. I lost it somewhere around 15K.

Youtube loses the ability to produce sound at pretty much this too, I’d say. To be sure, try sinegen.

Edit: Also, “theoretical” is 20hz. But with sinegen at 15hz or even less (slider goes to 15, but type “10” in “hz”, press “enter”, then click “power”) and your headphones will rumble. 10 hertz, so, 10 times per second. And if you can’t hear it, you’ll feel it (if your headphones can do it).

Obviously, lower your volume on your amp before trying anything. Hearing damage is permanent.

1 Like

A calm and smooth one for a change. Old stuff that I never really heard but now I have T50RPs. :grin: :headphones:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cant get enough of this stuff love it bro thanks a bunch :heartbeat: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I had my entire playlist on random and this came on and I was just like, whhhaaat is going on. hahaha. I dunno if the bass gods would approve or not but it was interesting.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is AWESOME out of my LG V30 to CFA Cascades!!! :+1: :facepunch: :grin:

2 Likes

This thread is F’kn awesome with Cascades just out of my phone!

Wow, nothing like the 610’s or Z7’s. Now I get the whole basshead thing. :laughing:

I used to have some bass CD’s back in the early '90s. It took me about 30 minutes of trying to remember what they were and searching Discogs, but I found one of them.

I would ride around in my mom’s Thunderbird Super Coupe bumping a pair of 15" Earthquakes to this CD and another one I’m still trying to remember.

1 Like

I mean… these bass notes fucking slay.

1 Like

I’ll just set this here…

3 Likes
2 Likes

ctrl + f: dj smokey 0 results
Hit the boulevard is :fire:

2 Likes

Absolute banger.

Both are my go-to for enjoying some good hearty low end

1 Like